What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

GTA3 on PS2. Trying to get this damned Dodo up in the air!!

Good luck with that. It's a tough thing to master. I used to be able to get it flying good every so often, but I haven't played GTAIII in a long ass time.

Mirror's Edge demo. It was kinda frustrating at first (more to do with the actual downloading than the game), but now it's one of the best first-person experiences I've had.

I saw the trailer for it and it actually looked kind of decent...not usually the type of theme I go for though. Would you suggest buying the game or should I try out the demo first?

Edited by Harwood Butcher

Right now, GTA IV. Damn, I need to buy CoD: WaW.

Haha coincidentally my brother is at the videogame store buying CoD right now. So yeah that's what I'll be playing for the next little while... :P

GTA3 on PS2. Trying to get this damned Dodo up in the air!!

Good luck with that. It's a tough thing to master. I used to be able to get it flying good every so often, but I haven't played GTAIII in a long ass time.

Mirror's Edge demo. It was kinda frustrating at first (more to do with the actual downloading than the game), but now it's one of the best first-person experiences I've had.

I saw the trailer for it and it actually looked kind of decent...not usually the type of theme I go for though. Would you suggest buying the game or should I try out the demo first?

The demo was kind of fun to play, really unique and cool and stuff. But yeah I don't think there's going to be much replayability afterwards and the only thing would be for going for time trial. I'll probably end up renting it.