Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

yee, but if i went behind a guy, i would become gay in my country...

Yeah, usually that's what it's called, dude...

Is this whole damn topic about gay guys?!!!! Your makin me think nasty things!

Yeah, but now comes the question of whether you're enjoying it or not.

Is there such thing as straightpobia??

I'd assume so. Probably a tad rare, though. But there's a phobia for everything. It would more than likely be called heterophobia, though, not straightphobia.

just do the ph34r. its ninja....

i saw a few gay guys at california cafe last night. (btw i made my own recipe there and they named it after me, and the CHEF named it, not the gay guys next to me) They didnt sound gay like usual, they sounded regular. the guy on the left, you really couldnt tell if he was gay if he was alone, but the guy on the right had a fauxhawk, shaved arms, one earring, an upper lip ring, a mega tight shirt and really faded tight pants. The guy on the left looked like a little bit more american version of niko from gta4.

EDIT: edited my parenthesis.

Edited by tilly

My mom started the weirdest conversation with me sunday. It's like she's trying to pull me out.

"That guy is obviously gay"

"Oh yeah?"

"You can see by the way he is standing"

"Meh"

"Wouldn't want him staring at you in the locker room"

"The old guy that stares scares me"

Seriously, I have music blasting contributing to my already poor hearing ... why strike up a conversation about a gay guy.

A transsexual is a guy who is gay and wants to be a woman. So he dresses up like a woman.

A transvestite is a bit more complicated. He's a man who wants to be a girl, but also likes girls. A male lesbian.

Anyone knows Eddie Izzard? Well he is a transvestite.

A transsexual is a guy who is gay and wants to be a woman. So he dresses up like a woman.

A transvestite is a bit more complicated. He's a man who wants to be a girl, but also likes girls. A male lesbian.

Anyone knows Eddie Izzard? Well he is a transvestite.

That is completely wrong.

A transvestite is someone who dresses up as the opposite sex. Nothing to do with being gay or wanting to be a woman.

A transsexual is someone who (for one reason or another) wants to become the opposite sex. This is gender reassignment, and usually involves operations and various things. Many actually legally become the opposite sex, becoming female (or male) for everything.

Reasons for these vary massively. Some transsexual males (who become women) still like other women, but they want to be a woman. Some think they are actually female people, but born (and thus belong) in male bodies.

WTF, Im transsexual! Wheres the option for that!?

Well I'd say it would PROBABLY be in the poll for what sex you are, not what your sexual preference is. But that's just me.

I wouldn't want to see 2 guys have sex with each other, and lot's of others wouldn't. What's homophobia got to do with that? I also don't want to see bondage, big deal..

Transblabla

That has nothing to do with homophobia. Normal straight guys probably don't like seeing gay guys have sex, for it's not what they're into. That's different from having a blatant hate for gays.

And HEY!!! Bondage is some hot shit.