Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

Well Im not gonna decide that I will just have boyfriends or have both at once, thats stupid. I dont care who I go with just aslong as they are the right person. Male or female, it doesnt matter to me. I dont care what my dad thinks he just has to accept it or lose his daughter.

hey, i agree. theres nothin rong with gays or bis, actually a bi likes me so... but i do have a problem when they become so obsessive that they end up cryin when you give another bloke a man hug or get a girl friend.

no offense or anything but there should be no gays or bi's in here, playing GTA is about being a MAN a straight man that is, look at all the gta main characters they're not gay, so neither should YOU,

sorry but somebody had to say it, im just speaking for the rest of them who wanted to say it but were afraid to

You know I can't WAIT until GTA has a homosexual main character so assholes like YOU will stop playing it. >(

I chose the 'no sexual preference', because of abuse, confusion, and just not giving a damn about love anymore. Sucks. T_T

Im straight.

That's nice. Do you have any opinions on anything, or are you just so insecure about your sexuality that you feel the need to tell us?

Are you trying to turn people gay or bi? "Are you insecure with your sexuality?" "Do you have feelings for the same sex?" Might as well ask "Do you like to

suck

****". If he wants to say he's straight and that's it...why does it matter? Does he really need a reason? The main post doesn't say that you have to say why and "straight" is a poll choice. What is there to say if you're straight? I'm just curious why you guys constantly ask if people are insecure with their sexuality.

NOTE: Just a simple question, not trying to cause a fight.

Before you guys ask or say anything to me, I'm straight. Simply because I have certain feelings for certain females, that I know, that I don't have for males I know.

Umm, OGM. Didn't you just recently make a a topic, "Public Apology" recently?? Plus Chris and Gerad might be tired of the countless pointless posts and topics that's started to get bigger lately? And considering who they are they would like to expect members being a bit more, well maybe sincerer or something...

Edited by Nate10

Umm, OGM. Didn't you just recently make a a topic, "Public Apology" recently?? Plus Chris and Gerad might be tired of the countless pointless posts and topics that's started to get bigger lately? And considering who they are they would like to expect members being a bit more, well maybe sincerer or something...

Like I said, not trying to pick a fight. I'm just simply wondering why they always ask people these things.

Personally, i don't get bi's, hello, just pick one or the other. Stop being so damned greedy.

Greedy? Say what now? Pick one or the other? What if we don't want to? And hey, stop having more than one food you'll eat! You're being greedy! Or better yet, only pick ONE car you'll drive, to prevent more greediness. Better yet, pick ONE person you'll be attracted to and NO ONE ELSE EVER YOU GREEDY PERSON!

Sexual preferrence is just that, A PREFERRENCE. Why would it matter if someone didn't HAVE a solid preferrence? That's like saying, "No, you can either like cake or pie, not both!". Well why the hell not!?

i have no problems with homosexual, as long they don't try to messing around with women, that makes them bisexual. i can't imagine if i'm making love with a woman that has been fu**ed a gay. Being bisexual is so inconsistent. Makes me sick! so, this is for gay-man:

!STAY AWAY FROM OUR GIRL!

If a gay guy f***s a girl you say he's bi. By your own definition you can never have sex with a girl who has had sex with a gay guy, for then he isn't gay, he's bi. Slick wording, buddy.

Inconsistent? Does something like a PERSONAL LIKING need to be consistent? On top of that, how is it inconsistent? It's not like one day I'm like, "Today, I want to like girls and only girls", then the next day, "Y'know, I'm only going to be attracted to guys today". People get such a stupid idea about bisexuals. Bisexuality is the ability to love and be attracted to both sexes..... How is that inconsistent?

I would assume you only have a problem with bisexual MALES, for that is what you SINGLE OUT in your post. Yet, I bet you wouldn't turn down a bisexual female. OOOH! How about a bisexual female and her friend? Bet you'd jump at that offer, wouldn't you? Stop being a hypocritical ignorant close-minded asshole for a minute and think about the shit you're saying.

Oh, and stay away from OUR girls.

Personally, i don't get bi's, hello, just pick one or the other. Stop being so damned greedy.

Greedy? Say what now? Pick one or the other? What if we don't want to? And hey, stop having more than one food you'll eat! You're being greedy! Or better yet, only pick ONE car you'll drive, to prevent more greediness. Better yet, pick ONE person you'll be attracted to and NO ONE ELSE EVER YOU GREEDY PERSON!

Sexual preferrence is just that, A PREFERRENCE. Why would it matter if someone didn't HAVE a solid preferrence? That's like saying, "No, you can either like cake or pie, not both!". Well why the hell not!?

i have no problems with homosexual, as long they don't try to messing around with women, that makes them bisexual. i can't imagine if i'm making love with a woman that has been fu**ed a gay. Being bisexual is so inconsistent. Makes me sick! so, this is for gay-man:

!STAY AWAY FROM OUR GIRL!

If a gay guy f***s a girl you say he's bi. By your own definition you can never have sex with a girl who has had sex with a gay guy, for then he isn't gay, he's bi. Slick wording, buddy.

Inconsistent? Does something like a PERSONAL LIKING need to be consistent? On top of that, how is it inconsistent? It's not like one day I'm like, "Today, I want to like girls and only girls", then the next day, "Y'know, I'm only going to be attracted to guys today". People get such a stupid idea about bisexuals. Bisexuality is the ability to love and be attracted to both sexes..... How is that inconsistent?

I would assume you only have a problem with bisexual MALES, for that is what you SINGLE OUT in your post. Yet, I bet you wouldn't turn down a bisexual female. OOOH! How about a bisexual female and her friend? Bet you'd jump at that offer, wouldn't you? Stop being a hypocritical ignorant close-minded asshole for a minute and think about the shit you're saying.

Oh, and stay away from OUR girls.

Aww man, your post crack me up. I just don't get this whole subject and why people get so offended by shit in both directions of the argument. Can't we all...just...get along?

Are you trying to turn people gay or bi?
Nope.
Does he really need a reason? The main post doesn't say that you have to say why and "straight" is a poll choice. What is there to say if you're straight? I'm just curious why you guys constantly ask if people are insecure with their sexuality.
You hit the nail on the head - "straight" is a poll choice so that people can just vote. Repeating your vote by saying "I'm straight" is pointless. If you have nothing to say, just vote in the poll.
Before you guys ask or say anything to me, I'm straight. Simply because I have certain feelings for certain females, that I know, that I don't have for males I know.
That answer is okay - because you've exemplified your point. Just saying "I'm straight" isn't useful to anyone.
And considering who they are they would like to expect members being a bit more, well maybe sincerer or something...
That's exactly right - we like our members to discuss their points of view. Like in arguments, if people just go "I'm right" or "f*ck off I'm right" that helps nobody. Saying "I think ___ because ___" allows discussions to be formulated and provides enough information for people to say their point of view. Just making a statement with nothing to back it up or any reason why makes it pointless.

Even if he'd said "I'm straight and I hate the idea of homosexuality" that would have been better, because then it could have been discussed and we'd know a lot more about him.

Can't we all...just...get along?
That would be nice, wouldn't it?

are you just so insecure about your sexuality

Why would he feel insecure about being straight? Mostly it's people who are gay or bi who are insecure. I never heard of someone having trouble with being straight you know...

It's not about having trouble with being straight, it's about not KNOWING if you're really straight. THEN you're insecure so you have to constantly look/act/talk/feel straight so that people don't think otherwise. It's that manly-man type of thing, you have to constantly prove you're a man.

Are you trying to turn people gay or bi?
Nope.
Does he really need a reason? The main post doesn't say that you have to say why and "straight" is a poll choice. What is there to say if you're straight? I'm just curious why you guys constantly ask if people are insecure with their sexuality.
You hit the nail on the head - "straight" is a poll choice so that people can just vote. Repeating your vote by saying "I'm straight" is pointless. If you have nothing to say, just vote in the poll.
That answer is okay - because you've exemplified your point. Just saying "I'm straight" isn't useful to anyone.
And considering who they are they would like to expect members being a bit more, well maybe sincerer or something...
That's exactly right - we like our members to discuss their points of view. Like in arguments, if people just go "I'm right" or "f*ck off I'm right" that helps nobody. Saying "I think ___ because ___" allows discussions to be formulated and provides enough information for people to say their point of view. Just making a statement with nothing to back it up or any reason why makes it pointless.

Even if he'd said "I'm straight and I hate the idea of homosexuality" that would have been better, because then it could have been discussed and we'd know a lot more about him.

Can't we all...just...get along?
That would be nice, wouldn't it?

Well thanks for clearing that up. I think it could have been easier to say, "Elaborate on that.", but hey...whatever. Everyone handles things in different ways. :thumbsup:

Im straight.

That's nice. Do you have any opinions on anything, or are you just so insecure about your sexuality that you feel the need to tell us?

The question was "what is your sexual preference?" and i answered that i am straight...question answered i don't need to give my opinion so stop picking on peoples post because it's not what you wanted, most funniest member my ass. <_<

Edited by Cloud'

Most Funniest Member? Apart from the bad grammar, its false - I won Most Intelligent Member.

What I meant by that was if all you wanted was to tell us what your sexual preference is, you could just vote in the poll. If you are actually going to reply, you might as well say something a bit more useful than just repeating what you voted in the poll.

One thing I would like the point out is your use of the words "Life Choice". I haven't sat down and thought "you know what, it might be more fun with guys". There's absolutely no choice going into it.

You know Gerard, I don't know if I missed this the first time, or what. But I honestly cannot believe I said "life choice". I know that you are born a certain way, and cannot help who you are attracted to. It's simple nature.

Now, coming out and practicing any form of sexuality is a choice. Because you could choose to deny your feelings. I really cannot believe I said life choice. I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone.