Worst Game Ever!

MatthewCorleone

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Worse game in the world would be Doom 3... It sucked ass so hard... There was one specially designed hell level that even had a special splash screen. You had to kill a huge monster in the end of hell level. And then you came out of hell and started killing small noobs again... And more and more... Then you get a second, a bit smaller monster, that you have to kill in order to complete the game... That sucked. So did the gameplay.

By the way, loved Driv3r... Only gunfighting was lame. Everything else was perfect.

Sonic has no realy meaning though, its just borong and has a strong similarity to Rayman and Mario.

How many old school games realy had a storyline and point? That dose not necessarily mean it is a bad game. They were still fun to play. Sonic and Mario were two of my favorte games ... and Rayman was alright. They kept me entertained for hours.

The worst game ever is Cruise ship tycoon. Boring and pointless.

The Sims Makin' Magic, in my opinion, was pretty good. It came with alot of nice objects. I also had some fun using the spells and charms. Besides you could make your gnomes do your yard work and watch them get drunk as well.

Or maybe it was because they didn't have a cheat for Magicoins. I was gonna get me a pet dragon or something.

The Simpsons: Wrestling. That game sucked monkey balls.

In my opinion the worst game I've played was World of Warcraft. It takes months to get to a level people will accept and its only months if you play 24/7. I don't know why anyone can consider endless boring slash slash slash for hours while chatting with a**holes in the chat box. Plus its $15/month....wtf.

And I accually like some of the GTA clones, The Godfather (XBox 360 version), Scarface, and Saints Row are both very successful and fun. I have had a good time with both of them. I know that Godfather and Scarface are giving GTA3 and VC a run for their money

Edited by Liberty Overlord