Do you carry a knife with you around the streets?

Hurricane Game

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I carry a knife only if I'm going to kamp outside or something... But my parents didn't find it a good idea and took all my knives away.

And punichment, I guese if your going on kamp/touring is ok. But just for the fact "I'm cool I'v got a knife with me" without any purpose. I'd say 300 Euro and 1 night prison.

I always have a knife on me wherever I go.

It would probably be the last thing I would resort to in a fight though, simply because of the consequences.

Knives aren't only for fighting :!:

I actually collect knives, mostly switchblades and balisongs (butterfly knives), but am starting into the custom folders as well.

Here's a few:

DAMFB006.jpg

pics001.jpg

temp014.jpg

temp016.jpg

MTtanto.jpg

It would probably be the last thing I would resort to in a fight though, simply because of the consequences.

Knives aren't only for fighting :!:

Yes, the last thing I want is to end up killing someone. But things get tricky if somebody who you're fighting with has a knife, and he's not afraid to use it. So think twice, isn't a knife something that can save your ass in those situations?

How? Kicking them in the balls or running away?

I don't carry a knife around as for the reasons already stated: I might have the urge to use it, leading up to possibly killing someone and criminal charges. Plus like TVG said, I live in a pretty safe neighbourhood and don't really need much protection but Slayer makes a good point, a knife can save your life (but can take away someone elses aswell).

Maglites are quite heavy. Built out of aircraft aluminum and when they have heavy battery cells in them, the WILL do damage. My mom dropped it on her foot and split it open and broke a toe.

I know what you're talking about now. They're a very popular method of breaking into cars around here.

a knife can save your life

All of this talk has enlightened me....I might have to stock up on a few of Jerry Hossom's (Google...) knives

....wait a minute...

what if the guy has a gun!

or pepper spray!

or a baseball bat!

That settles it- I'm getting a semi auto, full body armor and a gas mask.

Anybody got a good deal on a bomb shelter? ...Just in case, you never know, what if.......