Official Playstation Discussion

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is Resistance's online any good? I'd play it with you guys if we made a huge TGTAP party or something. I don't have a microphone for my PS3 though...

actually, we should do it on Rainbow six: vegas

my psn name is GTAGanxtaize2000, please add it

EDIT: sorry for double post. You're probably going to tell me that i should've used the 'edit' button, but it's too late now.

Edited by Sky

Is Resistance's online any good? I'd play it with you guys if we made a huge TGTAP party or something. I don't have a microphone for my PS3 though...

actually, we should do it on Rainbow six: vegas

my psn name is GTAGanxtaize2000, please add it

EDIT: sorry for double post. You're probably going to tell me that i should've used the 'edit' button, but it's too late now.

There are more people on here with Resistance than with Rainbow Six: Vegas. You're name has been added to the list.

Lately I haven't been able to really play my PS3 because my TV is all messed up. When ever I play my PS3...hell, if it's even plugged in, my TV goes crazy and the screen shakes and jumps around. So I have to wait until I have enough money saved up to get that widescreen TV I've been wanting so I could play my damn PS3. I just hope I get a new TV before GTAIV comes out. :mellow:

I cant find it,are you talking about #3 or #2,I have trailer 2 downloaded.Add me on PSN everyone.GTADon

Kane & Lynch demo is out on Playstation Store.I downloaded it & it seems pretty cool.

Who wants to play Resistance online?

Get ready to kill me because I suck.

Edited by GTADon

I downloaded Kane & Lynch demo, and it doesn't seems pretty cool...

The game is full of bugs. It could have been a great game, but there are too much bugs. I think I won't buy it, even if I wanted it before...

Theres a demo out? Was it not released in the U.S?

btw I will be getting COD4 Today..

Edited by Charger

The game is full of bugs. It could have been a great game, but there are too much bugs. I think I won't buy it, even if I wanted it before...

COD4, amazing game.

I just bought Blacksite: Area 51 today. I haven't gotten that far yet, but so far it's pretty good. The storyline starts to get good towards the end of the prologue, which isn't too long so you won't lose interest fast. I'm going to wait until I beat the storyline before I use the online feature, which is supposed to be really good. Let me know if any of you bought this game.

I might buy it,although I`ve never seen or played it before,IF I buy it,cos I`m poor right now,just bought a new pc.

Trust me you'll have a great time, I played in Hard mode, and its one hell of a game. Gets real hard in some parts.

Yeah, like the one where you're by the ferris wheel and you have to secure the area while waiting for a helicopter. That one sucked so bad.

I might buy it,although I`ve never seen or played it before,IF I buy it,cos I`m poor right now,just bought a new pc.

Trust me you'll have a great time, I played in Hard mode, and its one hell of a game. Gets real hard in some parts.

Yeah, like the one where you're by the ferris wheel and you have to secure the area while waiting for a helicopter. That one sucked so bad.

Yes thats one of the 3, It took me about 20 times, and what really got me pissed off, was when the helicopter actually came , and I went in it, it then asked me to carry the other guy again, so I went for him, and got killed, and had to start all over.. <_< But the game is still cool.

Yes thats one of the 3, It took me about 20 times, and what really got me pissed off, was when the helicopter actually came , and I went in it, it then asked me to carry the other guy again, so I went for him, and got killed, and had to start all over.. <_< But the game is still cool.

Yeah, same thing happened to me. The next try I just used him as a shield on my back and got in the helicopter with no problem. :D

The demo is only on the European Store...

Too bad for you.

Anyway, this game is a bullshit.

Guys you have to download the Burnout Paradise demo, it rocks! You can invite friends into your game and play with them, and that's just for the demo!

I downloaded it, but I had no idea you could invite friends in the demo. I thought it was only for the full game. If you see me signed on the PSN, send me a message and we'll race...or some shit.

I don't know about you, but doesn't Burnout: Paradise seem a little like Need for Speed: Most Wanted? With the free roam and what not.