• Other

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tabbbed browsing.

Extensions.

Themes.

Correct display of transparent .png images across all platforms.

Blockage of ALL popup methods.

Browsing session restoration on crashes.

Custom search engines next to the address bar.

Web rendering engine that doesn't perform metaphorical bukkake on any and all web developers.

Should I go on? Or is that enough?

Oh and it doesn't require SP2 to run and is available for all platforms. Fuck Internet Explorer. Using Internet Explorer is like asking people to ruin your computer.

And you wanna see what happens when you venture onto the Internet with IE?

spywareinfestationpp4.png

EDIT: And don't you dare post back and say "Chris that is ie6 lol and ie7 has tabbed browsing and correct .png display roflmaololftw!" Because IE7 is only available for Windows XP SP2, which means if MS is trying to regain its lost browser market share, it's not doing a good job. But since it took MS...what...eleven years to finally release a version of IE which implements the two aforementioned necessities? Awesome.

Tabbbed browsing.

Extensions.

Themes.

Correct display of transparent .png images across all platforms.

Blockage of ALL popup methods.

Browsing session restoration on crashes.

Custom search engines next to the address bar.

Web rendering engine that doesn\'t perform metaphorical bukkake on any and all web developers.

Should I go on? Or is that enough?

Oh and it doesn\'t require SP2 to run and is available for all platforms.

f***

Internet Explorer. Using Internet Explorer is like asking people to ruin your computer.

And you wanna see what happens when you venture onto the Internet with IE?

spywareinfestationpp4.png

EDIT: And don\'t you dare post back and say \"Chris that is ie6 lol and ie7 has tabbed browsing and correct .png display roflmaololftw!\" Because IE7 is only available for Windows XP SP2, which means if MS is trying to regain its lost browser market share, it\'s not doing a good job. But since it took MS...what...eleven years to finally release a version of IE which implements the two aforementioned necessities? Awesome.

See My Webpage Looks Like This

Shit man carm the f*** down. It\'s just a question i just wanted to know who uses which and why not some f***ing diplamtic debate.Man you sort of people piss me off :pissedred:

Edited by KingGoliath-Wu Zi Mu

wtf. How can you get all those f***ing toolbars..FF may be better but I find IE just easier to use and if you got a good protection and firewalls ect. you don't have any problems. I'v never had any problems with IE so I'l stick to it. But you are right with MS wanting back the grip on internet. And I got an insurance for my viruses if they ever do get in while browsing a webpage but it only covers microsoft released stuff. The only reason I'd get FF is for the spell check, what I obviously really need...

But we are soppose to vote, not argue.

edit: FF may have lot's of fuction's but does take far more memory. But that's just a minor bug in it's system.

Edited by Jace

I code my own site.. and I'm on a few other forums and surf arround to look for fun websites. I only get attacked about once per month with a virus but it always get's blocked. So pretty safe. Ow and I download about 5 gig a week so pretty moderate.

edit: no warez sites if your talking about that. Have visited them but I have no need for it. So maybe 6 months ago that entered a warez site.

Edited by Jace

wtf. How can you get all those f***ing toolbars..FF may be better but I find IE just easier to use and if you got a good protection and firewalls ect. you don't have any problems. I'v never had any problems with IE so I'l stick to it. But you are right with MS wanting back the grip on internet. And I got an insurance for my viruses if they ever do get in while browsing a webpage but it only covers microsoft released stuff. The only reason I'd get FF is for the spell check, what I obviously really need...

But we are soppose to vote, not argue.

edit: FF may have lot's of fuction's but does take far more memory. But that's just a minor bug in it's system.

Well if you have a decent amount of memory, you'll be fine. 1GB and you're set, 2GB is where it's at though.

@Wu Zi Mu-I'm not getting mad, I'm just proving a point. If Firefox wasn't so awesome, I would have to list so many reasons. The same thing goes about why IE sucks.

I code my own site.. and I'm on a few other forums and surf arround to look for fun websites. I only get attacked about once per month with a virus but it always get's blocked. So pretty safe. Ow and I download about 5 gig a week so pretty moderate.

edit: no warez sites if your talking about that. Have visited them but I have no need for it. So maybe 6 months ago that entered a warez site.

Well. Ill do pretty much the same things with Firefox and ill never get attacked. :innocent:

Well. Ill do pretty much the same things with Firefox and ill never get attacked. :innocent:

You get attacked but blocked. Like I said, it just gives a message saying. A [some sort of virus] has tryed to infultrate your system. [virus scanner's name] has blocked it for you. Click to link for the virus log.

Well, I get something similar to that. I turned to option for notification of viruses on. Otherwise I would only be able to see it via the virus log.

And like TM said. I find IE just easyier to use. Although it may not be the best build.

I'm on a 3 year old pc with only 512 mb... If you open IE7 with 3 times google it takes 22 mb. get FF2 with 3 times google takes 32 mb.

But hat can all be changed by altering the inner workings of FF, go to about:config and find a whole host of options to change the very personality, iof you will of firefox. There are loads of tutorials on the net on how to make it run quicker, anywhoo why open up IE7 :pissedred: and FF :rolleyes: 3 times when its got tabs?

FIREFOX FOR THE MUTHAF**KING WIN!

I'm on a 3 year old pc with only 512 mb... If you open IE7 with 3 times google it takes 22 mb. get FF2 with 3 times google takes 32 mb.

But hat can all be changed by altering the inner workings of FF, go to about:config and find a whole host of options to change the very personality, iof you will of firefox. There are loads of tutorials on the net on how to make it run quicker, anywhoo why open up IE7 :pissedred: and FF :rolleyes: 3 times when its got tabs?

FIREFOX FOR THE MUTHAF**KING WIN!

IE7 got tabs to. It isn't anything special. I turned the fuction off cause it was annoying me.

And why would you take FF just because you don't want Microsoft to have a grip on the Internet.