• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

I woke up two hours earlier than normal. My day's gonna be shitty.

I woke up 3 hours earlier than normal. That means a little before 3 O'clock. Then when it was time to get up and my alarm went I somehow thought it was Saturday so put it of. It only took me 20 minutes to realise it wasn't Saturday. But still.

And school ended early for me. Already at 12:15 so that was quite nice.

Spam

And Spam

more spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am not going to stop!!!!!!!!!

Finish!!....

Is not here...

tired?

i am not..............

Stop? No!

rtvbyht

tgrygr

hykwsdfvghyujikuyrfwswdfrtgyhuj

FINISH

Let's all post our own versions of those motivational posters. In case this is your first time using the internets, here's some examples of like, real life ones. And to make your own, find a picture of something, then head to the generator either HERE or HERE. Give it a FUNNY title and caption and post your creations here!

ImageLodge.net as you know is a really awesome place to host your images. Using the Transload feature you can paste in the URL of the image and it will be automatically uploaded to your account ;)

Here's my first one, pic from someone on 4chan...

motivator6222546gfq.jpg

Nearly everyone is Anonymous. I wouldn't say I 'like' all the traps, but it sure is funny when you randomly come across one.

We failed at breaking 10,000 posts this month. Unless there's like 400 posts in the next 8 hours.

Lowering the figure a little and assuming we make 9,000 posts a month, we will hit 200,000 posts in 10 months time. This is totally unacceptable behaviour. The target is quarter of a million (250,000) posts before Xmas '07. Keep on posting guys, this topic is great if you've run out of useful things to post in the real forums, so use it.

Reaching the target will result in everyone winning a cookie from me.

Nearly everyone is Anonymous. I wouldn't say I 'like' all the traps, but it sure is funny when you randomly come across one.

We failed at breaking 10,000 posts this month. Unless there's like 400 posts in the next 8 hours.

Lowering the figure a little and assuming we make 9,000 posts a month, we will hit 200,000 posts in 10 months time. This is totally unacceptable behaviour. The target is quarter of a million (250,000) posts before Xmas '07. Keep on posting guys, this topic is great if you've run out of useful things to post in the real forums, so use it.

Reaching the target will result in everyone winning a cookie from me.

If we hit the target I better get a cookie straight from the UK before January '08. I want my cookie, since I have the most posts, anyways.