Pictures with children from the GTA 4 trailer.

Gycu

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well not 100% guaranteed but almost. It would be a really stupid move by R* because of all the huge protests and badmouthing from people like Jack Thompson. The game would probably be banned in many countries like everyone else said. IMO kids would be way too much for me as well. It would just be wrong to be able to kill kids. So no kids for me.

OR there are kids in the game but when you try to shoot em the Character says " No Im Not For that" or something like that so he doesnt kill them, just like in ScarFace. Or Like Artur said, see em in some Cutscenes like a 12 year old kid is the son of a GodFather and he brings his father like a small drink or like a gun, lol imagine a bazooka :D . But Im Fine with kids in GTA, But Aslong as there in CutScenes Or you CANT kill them.

Well I wouldn't want any kids in GTA IV, I don't know, no animals or kids, it's just too much you know.

I wouldn't care about Animals in the game. I don't think there will be any though.

I think there are animals because if you look in the pic of the russian guy there are pretty relistic pigeons on the statue and i wouldnt be surprised if there were other animals too

no i dont want kids in gtaIV, just imagine a mother walking with there child.. and then u go and shoot the kid... it just not right...

Youre right, and rockstar would pick up too many problems. It would give people real reason to complain.

Well thats just life, I am a person who does not value a kids life more than an adults. I don't see the difference from an adult dieing and a kid dieing. People seem to have built up this thing about kids being better.

In Estonia teachers even can't punish kids anymore. Stupid EU laws.

Well thats just life, I am a person who does not value a kids life more than an adults. I don't see the difference from an adult dieing and a kid dieing. People seem to have built up this thing about kids being better.

In Estonia teachers even can't punish kids anymore. Stupid EU laws.

They lay a hand on a kid here, They get sued. :P

So basically you are saying that when an 80 year old granny and a 15 year old kid need a heart transplant and theres only one left, you would flip a coin to choose...right? And if you were that kid?

Ive come to the conclusion that the pictures (the one form a birds eye view perspective) at the start of this topic ,ie what pepole describe as children are actually beggers with no lower legs, think vietnam veterans turned beggers using their hands to move/shuffle about.

I think everyone has come to the conclusion that there are NO children in the trailer by now.

For those of you that are still in denial, of those pictures posted at the start of this thread:

The first picture is actually of a person half-sunk in the ground, it becomes obvious when you look at the stills from the trailer (see attached images) - the first two pictures clearly show it is half a person, then the last two show that person suddenly rising to ground-level. Case solved.

The second/third picture shows quite clearly a spherical little bit of architecture - look at the benches in the third picture (that was posted originally at the start of this thread) on the right of the main character, the exact same spherical shapes.

Now, can we all please leave this thread to R.I.P?

post-7442-1175970649_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1175970656_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1175970665_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1175970671_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alistair

Wow dude, leave your arrogance at the door, also i dont need to watch you move, ive already seen the entire film frame by frame all 1898 of them.

The first picture is actually of a man half-sunk in the ground

I completely disagree with you and it's not conclusive evidence that the man is sunk in the ground like you say.