Skyscrapers and throwing people off

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah go inside the empire state building and throw an old lady in a wheelchair off of it :rofl2:

thats kinda harsh

so its just a game it be worse if there were kids in the game and then throwing them off of building

They would get sued more than they did for Hot Coffee.

yeah go inside the empire state building and throw an old lady in a wheelchair off of it :rofl2:

thats kinda harsh

so its just a game it be worse if there were kids in the game and then throwing them off of building

They would get sued more than they did for Hot Coffee.

sued for what the old lady in the wheelchair or the kids.

Well of course it sounds bloody. Imagine falling from the top of a skyscraper at God knows how fast and landing on cold, hard pavement. Sounds pretty good. :P

Theretically your corpse would turn into basically Gel when you hit the pavement that hard. Every 7 seconds you gain like alot of speed for each 7 seconds. So basically you would knock a hole in the pavement and yur limbs would all break. Probably losing half your body, if not all of it. :P

Well of course it sounds bloody. Imagine falling from the top of a skyscraper at God knows how fast and landing on cold, hard pavement. Sounds pretty good. :P

Terminal velocity. About 200 mph for a regular person methinks. Ouch

And you;'d probably stretch over a car if you hit it from the top, spine first,

Like when people jumped on 9/11

(spoiler tags for those who may still be offended and/or disgusted. ^_^ sorry.)

But don't ppl defend themselves against being dropped off?

Well of course they would, wouldn't you? But if you catch them by surprise (stealth) I'm guessing them or beat them down a bit, I bet it will be much eaiser to just throw them off. :lol: It's the same thing with every way you attack peds, they try to defend themselves but you end up kicking there ass anyway. Unless you suck. :P

But don't ppl defend themselves against being dropped off?

Well of course they would, wouldn't you? But if you catch them by surprise (stealth) I'm guessing them or beat them down a bit, I bet it will be much eaiser to just throw them off. :lol: It's the same thing with every way you attack peds, they try to defend themselves but you end up kicking there ass anyway. Unless you suck. :P

Lol, ya. Unless they make the A.I. better than The very last boss of Doom I think we can beat the pedestrians lol.

Edited by Nate10

Terminal velocity. About 200 mph for a regular person methinks. Ouch

And you;'d probably stretch over a car if you hit it from the top, spine first,

Like when people jumped on 9/11

(spoiler tags for those who may still be offended and/or disgusted. ^_^ sorry.)

its 125 mph. and you wouldnt turn to jelly, you would just break everything and get all ripped up and smushed.