GTA IV Trailer #2 - Coming June 28th

Chris

Suprised there's a new one so soon after the 1st trailer (I say soon, it's been a few months, but Rockstar are very secretive after all). I just can't wait for this one, it should hopefully shine some light on several new gameplay elements that have already been mentioned, and maybe a small section of the opening mission. If they don't show gameplay footage, they're just being mean lol.

Don't worry about getting mirrors up on YouTube and other sites (honestly who wants to watch it in the shit quality YouTube produces anyway).

Rockstar haven't specified a time which means there won't be millions of people online at once. I'll have TGTAP server get a copy downloaded while I'm downloading it myself (the server has a 100mb connection so it will be downloaded in mere seconds). I can then post the link up here, and I'll also put it on rapidshit too. Though we shouldn't need that.

Ehhh, I'll put it up on filefront then.

i hope theres gameplay too. i want to see the HUD and stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but has a GTA trailer ever had actual gameplay footage? And if it did, was the HUD and radar EVER on it?

yes gta3 and VC had it. gta3 was all gameplay, it just had no hud, VC was also gameplay, it was just in the new replay mode.

gta3 had a tad of cutscene. i guess thats still gameplay. anyway. i hope they show more things in this one. the first one showed the scenery and stuff but i want to see more action and more story.

gta3 had a tad of cutscene. i guess thats still gameplay. anyway. i hope they show more things in this one. the first one showed the scenery and stuff but i want to see more action and more story.

I remember the SA Trailer (TV commercial) w/ CJ running around w/ the RPG (I think in Los Venturas) & G & R's "Welcome to the Jungle" blasting, but I don't remember a HUD. Didn't pay a lot of attention since I Got the PS2 & PC(V1) on the days they came out. June 28th? Oct. 16 is the day that's got me jones'n !

I WON'T miss the girlfriend part, at least not the dance missions.

ZOMG! Another tralier....YAY!

I know another site that will have the trailer along with being over looked so there wont be really anyone going on it, which means their server wont crash. Yay for me!!! :thumbsup:

HAHAHA and me!

You told me the site, but i'll keep it quiet for you.