Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Your age

Except for the fact that Eb Games aren't such anal-asses as Kmart.

You have to guess mine. It's two digits, end with a two. Guess the starting number.

Keep in mind I know HTML, VB, C+, created and maintain Adult Swim Central.com, write fanscripts for The Leela Zone (leelazone.com.ar) and have many bloody games, like every GTA, Halo 1 & 2, Half Life 2, State of Emergancy, I use many complicated terms, know much about life, and drink coffee. I'm _2. Most people will say 22. You're wrong.

Edited by chris82

yes we really do 0wn the opposition don't we? o_O

chris82 you must be 32 then, why be called chris82 if your not 22 because 82 implies you were born then :huh: plus in your profile you are 22, 5 December 1984 is your birthday

unless you are actually 82 years old, LMAO

Oops, sorry for makin' that mistake. I'm 20, but some idiot kept spilling pop on me last night when I was typing. We took that outside. Oh, and a lot of people question the "82" in that alias. I just thought it up one day.

15 turning 16 next July :mellow:

*looks at chris82's sig*

git ¬_¬ *is jealous*

>_>

Well, I had 1 gig of ram in two sticks-512MB each. 512 came with the machine, as did a lower processor and a smaller HD. But I had to take out one stick yesterday because it was having problems. CompUSA is fixin' it up right now. But I envy those with a 3.8Ghz P4 or a 64-bit processor. Can you say 15 Grand?