HOH i care i want that damn Stunter of the year award thats why I'm bustin my ass to get a solo done..i think its cool, and there should be other prizes to, like points or have your name a different color for a month, like on the members who have visited today board...

I think it would be cool to come back but changed, normally it's always people with high post count that are nominees

That's because members with a high post count are usually more well known...because of their high post count.

Yeah but sometimes members with high post count are nominees for something they don't even deserve and then another member that odesn't ahve a lot of posts and might be better doesn't get to be nominee, that isn't fair.

you should make new awards too like nastiest video cause id win that for shure

You'd win an award for the weirdest topic, I mean, who the fuck posts a topic with a link to a video of that. :P

My buddy was the one who told me about that website

But it's not like there's some mass conspiracy blocking all n00bs from winning. Or is there?

Dude, shut the hell up, we can't tell them that untill we've finished the plans.

It's good their coming back, it was fun voting last year.

Yeah, I was wondering about this. It's a nice idea, to show the members appreciation for whatever the categories are, albeit jokes.