Which Cheat Is Better?

Which Cheat Is Better?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cheat Is Better?

• Full Health, Full Armor, 250,000 cash
    • Cars Have Tank Properties
    • Flying Cars
    • Recruit Anybody

i think the Full Health, Full Armor, 250,000 cash cheat is the best 1 casue it fixes ur car too

The Cars with TANK properties, I think is the best cheat ou of these. Even though full health, armour and $250,000 is tempting, I think that the cars with Tank propeties is a lot more fun. I mean, Full Health, going to a restaurant is more fun than the cheat, full armour can be found in a lot of places, and $250,000 cash, well OK that's a good thing, but you can get money from other places too.

The Cars with TANK properties, I think is the best cheat ou of these. Even though full health, armour and $250,000 is tempting, I think that the cars with Tank propeties is a lot more fun. I mean, Full Health, going to a restaurant is more fun than the cheat, full armour can be found in a lot of places, and $250,000 cash, well OK that's a good thing, but you can get money from other places too.

But look, you can get a tank from the cheat or the army base else too.

Edited by Tha OG

Cheats are rubbish, they just show you're crap at the game like a friend of mine was boasting about clocking the game before me, however he used about 50 cheats doing it wheras i did it the decent fun way

I would have to say Full Health, Full Armor, 250,000 cash, that is the way to go :drunks:

Also i like the recruit everybody cheat but this is the best one