Blood...

Dirty Harry

It'd be sweet if it dripped and shit, like, someone's blood sprays up a wall, and drips down to the floor.

Doubt that'll happen though?

hey it could happen i hope its better than usal lol and the gore well.... i hope when i shoot someones foot imgonan have the foot all over me because in the earlyer gtas everything just stays the same lol

I highly doubt that every punch will bring dripping, fresh blood onto Niko's fists or raw red blood dripping off the knife, after all this isn't Manhunt :P But I certainly hope that blood will stay rather then disappear after about 10 seconds. We don't want GTA to be too intense and getting a horror warning :)

It'd be sweet if it dripped and shit, like, someone's blood sprays up a wall, and drips down to the floor.

Doubt that'll happen though?

well sierra did it with F.E.A.R. so why cant R* do it with GTAIV?

it would be sick though...

i would like to see the blood come out of bodies realisticly not just poor out in a puddle around the heart area... like if you shoot someone in the thigh you see blood stains creep down the trouser leg.

I'd like to be able to shoot someone in the head, have half of it hanging down, and blood pouring out in a fountain like way. :)

Thats probably the most unrealistic thing ever :P, just like the good 'ol days in GTAIII with the sniper. :)

I think it woud be sweet if when you ran over someone (or something on that lines), then blood would be splattered all over your windshield or round your car.