Well today i was watching some gta4 vid on youtube and in the description the uploader gave a li'l description of gta4!! Then suddenly it read.....NO PAY AND SPRAY THIS TIME TO SAVE UR ASS!! I was fuckin confused!! Is this real?? Cuz Pay and sprays have been a regular thingy in gta!!

Well today i was watching some gta4 vid on youtube and in the description the uploader gave a li'l description of gta4!! Then suddenly it read.....NO PAY AND SPRAY THIS TIME TO SAVE UR ASS!! I was fuckin confused!! Is this real?? Cuz Pay and sprays have been a regular thingy in gta!!

You are Right Mr.Righto

And God bless Rockstar* For doing so :thumbsup:

Committing crimes isn't as easy in GTA IV. You gain a wanted level for every crime you commit, aslong as there are witnesses present. Once you have gained a wanted level, a visible (circular) search area appears on the radar, and if you escape this area without being spotted, your wanted level will flash and disappear. If you are spotted, however, the search area's position changes, and centers on where you were last spotted. So unlike previous GTA games, the police don't always know where you are. They can't catch you unless they find you first. It was confirmed previously that in GTA IV every street will be named, and this is what cops use to communicate when they are tracking you down. There are no Pay N' Spray's to save you this time, unfortunately.

http://www.gta4.net/news/3902/world-exclus...iew-in-gamestm/

Ahh as if i care whether u like pay and spray or no.......BUt it will be really something different this time!!

This is how it's gonna be:-

1)Cops sport more weapons than the colt45 or Baton

2)Pack up some heat and that area will be flashing with a red color like the one in gang wars!! If u remain there for a long time u'll have to face the units!! If u lose visual contact........It's ok!!

3)In the place where u commited the crime...There will be a few witnesses and if they see u there the'll immediately run away the next time they see u!!

4)Cop chases will no more be so unrealistic and boring!! It will have the nfsmw experience!!

Source:-The same video frum where i came to know of this fact!! So curse him not me..... if i went wrong anywhere

If they upgrade the cop & ped AIs, I'd consider it a fair trade. Last night I'm playing SA & tried to go to the LS Transfenders

(Just after "Green Saber") & am constantly shot at by Ballas as the cops just stand by & watch, until I try to defend myself.

Same thing for psycho peds when I touch their bumper, the cops just stand around & play w/ their night sticks.

If the cops went after peds & enemies (I think I read they're supposed to) I wouldn't mind losing P&S.

I think that the whole "line of sight" business & the realistic spawning of cops, will all help to make getaway driving more rewarding for skilled wheelmen. If we are all honest, pay n sprays were a lazy way to evade capture & personaly I thought that they brought an unsatisfyingly abrubt end to some of my more thrilling chases.

This move is a sign that GTA is maturing & it should be a great way to inject both fun & realism into the driving side of the game.