1/4 million posts

Chris

Well folks, we've reached our second big milestone. 100,000 posts was the last one, now we're at 250,000, or a quarter of a million.

Thanks to everyone who is posting and keeping this place active, 250,000 more and we'll be on big-boards.com. Happy posting, and think before you post, we don't need any spam here, if you've nothing useful to post then at least consider posting in a little more detail rather than just a pointless sentence, that, or not at all (unless you're in fun & games where it doesn't matter) ;)

*Keeps posting* :P

I really hope that the next milestone comes quicker than this one has (Seriously), it took us a while to get here. I remember that I caught a snapshot of the 200,000 post milestone but that wasn't an important one someone said. Did we get that 200,000 post thing in August, so it took us 7 months to get 50,000 posts which isn't bad really, since I saw it.

Off-Topic: I have been here exactly 365 days but because it is a leap year I have to wait one more day to have been here a year.

This is a huge milestone :)

Plus just to let everyone know if you want to get on Big-Boards.com. Check this out

Status Update

After several months without having been able to update big-boards, we are now back into action and processing submissions again. You can follow here the status of our backlog.

There are currently 3604 forums waiting in our submission queue.

In the last month, 15 submissions have been processed.

At this rate it will take 240 months before a new submission will be reviewed.