The Holland Play|| SPOILERS|| COME HERE IF YOU PASSED THE MISSION

So I would like to know who members here chose to kill on the mission "Holland Play" I chose Playboy X, simply cos Dwayne is for real.

I killed Playboy X as well.

I suppose I could try and say it was because

he broke the bond first and put a hit on his friend for no reason...

but, the real reason was

it got me the uptown penthouse.

I found out that I had another save game just after the mission,

Hostile Negotiations

so I decided to continue on from that and when I got up to The Holland Play, I decided to kill Playboy X instead. Killing Playboy is much harder than killing Dwayne though.

Is there any advantage in killing Dwayne? If you kill Playboy X you get an extra outfit as mentioned before, what about Dwayne..

Killing Dwayne gets you $25,000 and then Playboy X calls you and basically tells you to fuck off and don't talk to him anymore, but killing Playboy is better because you get Playboy's apartment as another safehouse, plus that exclusive outfit, and Dwayne becomes your friend so you can call him to send bodyguards for you, so kill Playboy, because that $25,000 can easily be made by doing another couple of missions

Is there any advantage in killing Dwayne? If you kill Playboy X you get an extra outfit as mentioned before, what about Dwayne..

Killing Dwayne gets you $25,000 and then Playboy X calls you and basically tells you to fuck off and don't talk to him anymore, but killing Playboy is better because you get Playboy's apartment as another safehouse, plus that exclusive outfit, and Dwayne becomes your friend so you can call him to send bodyguards for you, so kill Playboy, because that $25,000 can easily be made by doing another couple of missions

Nice...

I knew I didn't like X.

So I would like to know who members here chose to kill on the mission "Holland Play" I chose Playboy X, simply cos Dwayne is for real.

I killed Playboy X as well.

I suppose I could try and say it was because

he broke the bond first and put a hit on his friend for no reason...

but, the real reason was

it got me the uptown penthouse.

if you call dwayne he puts the hit out on playboy x as well. not like one was better than the other. they both ask niko to kill the other.

I did the mission today, and picked Playboy X, simply because he deserved to die and Dwayne didn't. Playboy was too cocky for his own good, even though he didn't do much to annoy you. I feel that Dwayne was just depressed. Also, I saved his girlfriend during the mission where you have to kill the person she's dating. You choose whether to kill her or let her live, and he's pleased you don't kill her - 'she's just an idiot.'

Also -

you see her away from the missions, as the person icon on the map. I found her outside the Clucking Bell she was at previously. She had an abusive boyfriend, and so she wanted me to teach him a lesson. I killed him, but only because he pulled a gun on me, otherwise I would've left him.

Edited by The Bossman