F*ck Temperature.

Slyde

Temperature you asshole.

It's cold as shit right now and I'm sitting right next to the heater. But wait, if i stay here any longer my skin will get too dry and I'll start getting rashes all over my body. So i go take a hot shower but when it finishes I'm screwed again. I climb out the shower and reach for the towel but wait, temperature has already fucked me. I stand there, trying to dry myself while I'm shriveled up in the cold again. I can't turn on the water or I'll have to repeat the damn thing. So then I jump in my bed finally dried up, but guess what? The bed is fucking cold.

But wait, in a few months it's going to be too hot again. The sun directly faces my room in daytime so even with my shitty air conditioning it doesn't do shit to help the heat. Also, there are a pile of mosquitoes waiting to bite your ass when you try to leave the house. When you sleep they come out of nowhere and buzz the shit out of your sleep.

You turn on the lights and they aren't there.

Turn it off and they come back to fuck you.

So not only do i won't get enough sleep, but i will have a shit load of bites on my neck, face, arm and legs. If i put on more clothes to protect myself from the flying fucks, it gets too hot again.

Humanity is being raped by temperature.

Fuck the cold.

Fuck the hot.

Fuck temperature.

Is it cold there? Damn, here's hot as fuck.

86F here ( 30C ), another hot day ...

Well, he lives in the Southern Emisphere so the seasons are inverted ( here is summer, there is winter ).

Temperature is an issue too here, 40 people fainted yesterday because of the heat, saw it on the news ... So there is no way I'm leaving my house.

It is getting hotter and colder as the years go by, I vaguelly remember the UK starting with around 21 Degrees Celsius in the Summer now it is soaring above that and we are closer to the Arctic circle than the rest of Europe (Excluding Norway, Sweden and Finland). The UV index is high here because of the heat, it is almost touching UV-7. Because of the heat we are getting more storms which actually help our gardens grow over the summer but it only really happens twice each month now and we used to get rain a lot in the summer before. If it is that cold in the Southern Hemisphere winter then I have no idea what it will be like in the Northern Hemisphere Winter, I hope it won't be just as cold as you mentioned.

Sounthern Hemisphere is colder than the northern hemisphere I believe. Slyde your an unlucky guy, I personally prefer winter to summer because in summer you sweat a lot and feel tired a lot of the times like I am now. But when I go on holiday (late July) it will be about 42 degrees where I a m going so I am dreading it.

Sounthern Hemisphere is colder than the northern hemisphere I believe. Slyde your an unlucky guy, I personally prefer winter to summer because in summer you sweat a lot and feel tired a lot of the times like I am now. But when I go on holiday (late July) it will be about 42 degrees where I a m going so I am dreading it.

Southern Hemisphere is not colder than the northerm hemisphere though it still depends on which country you live. I made a 'heavier' tone in my post to add some comic relief. All the points above are still true though. I too prefer Winter over Summer. Summer is a bitch.

Don't you guys hate it when you leave the shower? They rush of colder air just kills you.

slyde where do you live near, i agree its been pretty cold but not that cold

lol a few days ago i ate breakfast sitting in front of the heater

it does get hot here, especially around xmas

Yeah i don't believe here is any colder than any place that snows. And yes, it does get very hot.

Leave heaters off and let your room get ice cold, because Mosies hate cold.

Buy a mattress pad. I have one I use in the winter. Toasty.

I only get mosquitoes during summer so i wouldn't need a heater. BTW i though only Aussies say mosies.

It does get really cold in the winter in the near polar regions but it does get warmer in the summer, us British get our heat from Mainland Europe, if Europe wasn't there we would be having a freezing cold summer. It has been raining today which is kind of a good thing, first rain in two weeks.

Edited by Thomas.

British weather is actually worse than being beaten to death with a rusty shovel.

Like, fucken the other day. Left the house in shorts, as was sunny AM, presumably with the potential to get hotter. Not without first getting colder, raining, hailing and blowing away anything that wasn't nailed down.

Like, make your fucking mind up atmosphere.

British weather is actually worse than being beaten to death with a rusty shovel.

Like, fucken the other day. Left the house in shorts, as was sunny AM, presumably with the potential to get hotter. Not without first getting colder, raining, hailing and blowing away anything that wasn't nailed down.

You just described Auckland weather on a good day :lolbounce:

Wake up to a freezing morning. Within minutes the suns out shining, but the wind is blowing like crazy making the chill factor worse then some places where it snows. You dress warm, start walking to work/school. 5 minutes into the walk, you have to remove the jacket etc, as the sun is now beating down 22 degrees with no wind. 5 minutes from school/work it starts pouring down with heavy rain, stopping just as you get inside. Repeat every time you are outside.

You just described Auckland weather on a good day :lolbounce:

Wake up to a freezing morning. Within minutes the suns out shining, but the wind is blowing like crazy making the chill factor worse then some places where it snows. You dress warm, start walking to work/school. 5 minutes into the walk, you have to remove the jacket etc, as the sun is now beating down 22 degrees with no wind. 5 minutes from school/work it starts pouring down with heavy rain, stopping just as you get inside. Repeat every time you are outside.

Lol hell yeah i hate it but i'm used to it.