Do I not exist?

I think I've made about 3 posts in the last couple days. NO REPLIES

Say i make a topic yesterday at 4:45....6:30, no replies.. someone at 8:30 posts, 10:00 ....4 replies.

1st 2nd 3rd

One was posted on the 27th of this month and no replies to this time. and one that was posted TODAY already has 2 replies. see it here so...Do i not exist? in the SA forums..

You obviously aren't making very interesting topics then? Its not as if someone will definitely reply if you post a topic. Perhaps not many people saw it, perhaps the people that saw it don't care, or perhaps it's already been discussed already.

It might have something to do with your presentation. If you tone down the big text and act more normal, then people are more likely to take you seriously. It's very easy to mistake someone for a noob if they're posting in caps or big text or red or something.

Well obviously the topics you make are of no interest to the GTAP community, sorry to say. And don't do capital headings or any of that because it just looks messy. I think you should just reply to topics that interest you, get your name around, not to mention the topics you created may have already been created by someone else..

Some of the topics don't really feel like posting in, so you'll expect most of us not to post in it because it doesn't seem reasonable to post in. If you really want people to post in your topic, you need to represent yourself more better in order to be able to make a good topic. Plus, the layout of your topics/posts must be a top form or you won't get much replies since it can give different impressions from people.

That basically meaning if your font is too huge, members will think you're a noob. Maybe if you want more people to get posting in your topic, represent yourself better, plus, make us feel you exist by posting in other topics than your own. Also, some people are more into GTA IV than San Andreas now, so you'll expect that forum to be a little low on activity.

So a little tip for you mate, post in other peoples topics than your own topics, it will make you exist. Plus, get some patience. This a forum. You won't get a reply at an instant when you just made the topic.