How did you come up with your nick name?

Spooner

Meh, mine's pretty boring, it's just my name combined with my favourite number.

Mine is boring, is just my name and nothing more, if it wasnt for my avatar and that Sesame Stree character, some people think my nick name is because of it.

Ah, do any of you remember th syndicate wars games, well, the prequel on the SNES had an evil company called Mind Virus International, which is the company I now use on all software I install, then I just use the initials as my name on forums.

Right after Chris switched from phpBB((right?)) to IPB, I was thinking of a name to use. I was thinking up a name while in class, while reading a short story called, "The Sniper". In that short story came the word "Spasmodically". That's how my name came about. Actually, me and Pyro use to use the word "Spaz" all the time, so it fit together very nicely. ^_^

How did 'www.Spasmod.ToM' come about? lol

Ah, you remember that name.

That comes from an old thing we use to do. It started with Pyro and Pagan. They switched names((name change)), avatars, signatures, etc. To confuse people. I decided to switch to "ToM". He didn't want to play. So I made things more confusing by using ".ToM". Biggamer got all bitchy about it saying it was too confusing. I ended up changing my name back, but in honor of the greatest graphic artist to ever join The GTA Place, I made it "www.Spasmod.ToM"((I kept the .ToM, which sounded like .com, so I threw in the "www")). After being unbanned in like September or October, I changed it back to Spasmodically_Insane.

RUMOR: There was a rumor that I was the webmaster of "www.spasmod.com". It IS NOT true. It is actually just a REALLY weird coincidence. I actually found that site before anyone here, while searching for my nickname((spasmod)) on Google. Someone did a "whois" on it and found out it was owned by a guy named Tom. Talk about some crazy shit.

P.S. Do NOT go to that site. You WILL not like what you see. The only reason I put the URL there is because, it wouldn't make sense if I didn't.