Name Change Discussion

NSanityHD

well... i never thought of having my SPECIAL name lol It is very special bece i chose it randomly at a site... it happened to be the gayest game i ever played. CP lol. I made highwire and liked it alot. But... i made a mistake lol i was tihnking of my current name then i put Doeraeme shit. Im gonna keep this for awile.

My first name here was SpwngeBob which was a gay name I used since I first started using the internet, I changed it to Eddward because I liked Edd from Ed Edd 'n' Eddy, changing the name to Squidward AKA Eddward as an excuse to wear some shit avatar of Squidward with a pair of undies on his head, I was a failfag back then cause I bawwwed over a rating.

I changed it back to Eddward cause I was still a fag, and made more lame ass stories based on EEnE both in the Random Topic and the Graphics & Writers Pad subforum, then upon seeing an advert I changed it to the cool name Angry Gorilla and then Happy Gorilla, which I changed to Alucardo and Arucard cause I was into Hellsing at the time, I changed it back to Gorilla for a while before changing it back to Alucardo, I changed the name to Angry Gorilla when I went off Hellsing, and the rest is history.

>.<

My first name here was SpwngeBob which was a gay name I used since I first started using the internet, I changed it to Eddward because I liked Edd from Ed Edd 'n' Eddy, changing the name to Squidward AKA Eddward as an excuse to wear some shit avatar of Squidward with a pair of undies on his head, I was a failfag back then cause I bawwwed over a rating.

I changed it back to Eddward cause I was still a fag, and made more lame ass stories based on EEnE both in the Random Topic and the Graphics & Writers Pad subforum, then upon seeing an advert I changed it to the cool name Angry Gorilla and then Happy Gorilla, which I changed to Alucardo and Arucard cause I was into Hellsing at the time, I changed it back to Gorilla for a while before changing it back to Alucardo, I changed the name to Angry Gorilla when I went off Hellsing, and the rest is history.

>.<

I still really liked your old Gorilla signature, It made you get noticed I think (in a good way) and I thought you were a pretty funny guy. Although your new one is pretty badass.

Well I used to be Mpilk but I changed to FallenClyro after a while thinking it was a cool name, oh how I was wrong... Now I'm kind of stuck with it because everyone is used to calling me by that. I also can't really think of another name though because Mpilk is my PSN ID and I want something kind of similar to it.

*Ponders...* :huh: