Leaving for Florida

Sherman

Alright, some of you already know I'm going to Florida, but I figured I'd tell the whole forum.

mapmas.bmp

Somethin like that. I won't be coming on here, I'll be with atleast one girl at all times so you know what that means :awesome: Leave your sempathy etc.

Moar like, have party while I'm gone so I don't bring up rules on you.. *cough*

Peace.

I'll be with atleast one man at all times so you know what that means :awesome: Leave your sempathy etc.

^ you spelled man wrong, fixed.

Enjoy your hot sunshine, swamps and hurricanes and whatever else they have in Floridaland.

Everyone party on the forums while Sky is gone and forget that we have other mods still here and get banned. It'll be awesome.

I'll be with atleast one man at all times so you know what that means :awesome: Leave your sempathy etc.

^ you spelled man wrong, fixed.

Enjoy your hot sunshine, swamps and hurricanes and whatever else they have in Floridaland.

Everyone party on the forums while Sky is gone and forget that we have other mods still here and get banned. It'll be awesome.

Are you sure it'll be awesome Chris? :unsure:

Have a nice swampy hot holiday Sky. :P

Florida is awesome (I haven't been during the summer before, only twice in the Winter and once in the Spring) It sounds like it could get extremely hot down there but I don't watch Florida weather umm simply because I live in a completely different country :P

I hope you enjoy yourself down there. Is this like your first or second time going to Florida?

Let's have a party :P