Help a virgin

macorules94

www.helpavirgin.com

lol go on it...

Well guys, here's the deal: I'm 25 years old and still a virgin. Yes, I know, it's pretty weird... I've always been a shy guy, and as time passed I just got too old. To be honest, I'm not quite happy about this, as one would figure.

Actually, I almost lost it once. I had a girlfriend when I was 23. But in the end pretty much nothing happened - she left me for a guy that had more money than I did. I don't think I'm ugly looking, I'm just not good with this kind of stuff. And since then I also have a trauma of sorts.

Anyway. I'm going to tell you why I set up this website. I made a bet with a friend of mine (my only friend who knows about this situation, and who is, by the way, very pretty): if I get 5 million unique hits for this website until New Year's eve, she's going to "help" me. It's exactly what you're thinking! If I can't do it, I'll have to do anything she wants for a whole month.

So, I ask to whoever is reading this: tell about this website to everyone you know!! Please, help me! You just have to enter the website. I'm doing all I can. Thanks :)

PS: ITS NOT MINE

IM ONLY 14

Edited by macorules94

• 2 weeks later...

He always bound to fail, she clearly knew and thought it was funny. The easiest way for him would be to fly to Amsterdam and there problem sorted and he is less likely to come back with an unwanted gift, like he probably would over here. STI's are fashion piece to have with your tracksuits :P

• 1 month later...