Sign in to follow this  
Genocide

That leet forum(gay name I know)

Dont be such a stuck up asshole spaz. I go to GTAWH for perfection, but I need a dose of imperfection as well. I am just kinda proud of my gang grphics that I made as well...

www.gtawh.com ;)

That will probably be removed from the post as it's advertising in someone else's topic, so Google search "GTAWH". It stands for GTA Warehouse. Better yet, if you have Firefox, just type in "GTAWH", it will take you directly to the site.

I'm just stating what I see. I have yet to see a decent IF board. It didn't change when I saw this whenever the hell I was linked to it.

Indeed. Just about every IF board completely sucks and doesn't last a week without going idle. If you want to have a site/forum that will go somewhere, Put some money aside for a host.

I checked out leet and it doesnt have a long ass download time for anything like this site does. But its small and doesnt have many members. But it does have great moderator oppurtunities ;)

I checked out leet and it doesnt have a long ass download time for anything like this site does.  But its small and doesnt have many members.  But it does have great moderator oppurtunities ;)

No one wants you as a moderator.

I go there occasionally to see if they have anything different going around in their forums that this one mightve accidentally missed. Until that site gets a downloads section and has more forum members this will be my most favorite forum/GTA site.