Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahh good one man, I gotta add that to the list. Yeah Chicago is really something man, I mean, it has all sorts of crime and it's big and it also snows, yeah it has pretty much of everything you know. Fox City? Yeah, I guess that's a pretty good name so far, got anymore? Anyway man, yeah I'd like to see Chicago, it has a big crime history and all... Yeah man.

Nah, something tells me it won't be restricted to just one city, probably over a whole US state or in my opinion over the whole of England, I don't know. Then again, (and correct me if I am wrong), the cities they have made so far haven't exactly been as big and vast as in real life, and perhaps they are making it in one full city, that really would be massive, and a lot of fun to play!!

I'd say... Don't forget about what we've been talking about the last couple of days...

Moscow

New Mexico City

Shanghai

Hong Kong

Tokyo

Toronto

Boise

Seattle

Rio

Havanna

Kingston

Sydney

Glasgow

London

Chicago

Yeah, and of course Carcer City and all fictional cities man.

Your list of cites takes more space then even Bleray have, man.

But it is good.

I'd say... Don't forget about what we've been talking about the last couple of days...

Moscow

New Mexico City

Shanghai

Hong Kong

Tokyo

Toronto

Boise

Seattle

Rio

Havanna

Kingston

Sydney

Glasgow

London

Chicago

Yeah, and of course Carcer City and all fictional cities man.

Just some of your cites and some oceans and Sahara

Well come on man, if some of the european cities isn't good enough, why don't you come up with something? :) So is it any particular city in Europe you want? Oh and btw, I forgot to put Paris on the list, now that's a cool city, wouldn't you agree? It has pretty much crime and all.

I'm not sure, but was I the first to say that it might be based in "Tokyo, China". I said it in the last Radio Theory Topic I made on here back in November. I'm just wondering. Comment in here about the radio theory if you read it and let me know what you think of the info I have to back up my "Tokyo, China" claim.

OGTAM just out of curiousity why do you say Tokyo, China. Tokyo is in Japan. I would just like to know.

I have read your radio theory before and has quite solis evidence but can someone confirm what cities are mentioned inVice City Stories as that will probably be the location of GTAIV or the next in the stories series

That's what was mentioned on the radio "Tokyo, China". After I heard that I started to do a lot of research on how much Tokyo, China and even Japan were mentioned in the series and there have been a lot involved there. The name "Tokyo, China" would make fun of the constantly mistakenings from people thinking Chinese people are Japanese and vise versa.

Yeah I've mentioned Paris before and damn, that's a good name man... Lune Cite, I really like it :) Yeah we haven't been talking so much about Paris you know, it has much crime, it's a big city and has lots of options man... Yeah sounds good man.

Here's some really nice pictures I found of Paris: