Post your desktop

Chris

I have the messiest here...

Desk2.jpg

If you think that's a lot,you should see meh games folder :)

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

lulz, i never have any icons whatsoever.

Same. I always have a hot woman as my background, and I have a widget that changes it every XX seconds so I never get bored :D

Of course I want to see it, so I only have 3 icons, Computer, Chris, and Recycle Bin.

My Quick Launch has the apps I use all the time, and of course the start menu shows the apps I use the most so I can get anything I want open pretty quick.

So yes, I would post my desktop, but then in 30 seconds time it would be old :P

lol on the desktop computer i used before i got my laptop....quick launch..lol

the start menu was 2 or 3 high (default is one, right) all the quick launch icons were BIG, like the size of desktop icons. there was like 30 ok 33 just checked.. i made "hidden" ones at the end, i make it, then you change the icon to a blank icon, and its invisible. you only know its there if you hover over it.

i used to have a wallpaper changer like you said chris.

sibraa5, lol. my sister is like that, but its not shortcuts, its usually just pictures, just saves them all to desktop. the whole desktop was full a day after i made the account.

hpdesktop.JPG

Yeah when I built this thing I had XP MCE 2005 which was pretty awesome. But after a couple of months it kept randomly crashing and since I'd just got a new gfx card that supports DX10 I thought fuck it, might as well reformat and get Vista on this thing. So I did. And it's been great so far.

Vista has crashed just once on me, and was probably my fault anyway - seriously as long as you know a bit about computers and configure shit correctly then Vista will be fine. Don't believe all the MS haters who say it crashes all the time and nothing works etc. it's just not true :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
my cousin didn't gave me the PS CS2... <_<

[lol]i looked on the win-amp in your task bar... i thought you're playing Jack Thompson. [/lol]

"Nasa tabi ko, supot..." Hahahaha :coolthumbup::rofl2:

Anyway, nice copydown image you got there... You really mimicked the GSF... :lol:

lol. thats one of our friends who claimed that he is "matured"... i cursed him by damnation

so guess, who i am in that pic?

my cousin didn't gave me the PS CS2... <_<

[lol]i looked on the win-amp in your task bar... i thought you're playing Jack Thompson. [/lol]

"Nasa tabi ko, supot..." Hahahaha :coolthumbup::rofl2:

Anyway, nice copydown image you got there... You really mimicked the GSF... :lol:

lol. thats one of our friends who claimed that he is "matured"... i cursed him by damnation

so guess, who i am in that pic?

I dunno, maybe the guy in the red tee... :lolbounce: