tilly

Whats your prefered vegetable

Whats your prefered vegetable?

notive how i didnt say "Favorite."

I prefer salad, its easy to eat.

I think Broccoli is the best one, but its really hard to eat. Its good for testosterone though!

Carrots, they are great and I was eating them for breaksfast the other day. They dont help with your eye sight though. Mine got worse

Carrots, they are great and I was eating them for breaksfast the other day. They dont help with your eye sight though. Mine got worse

Carrots are odd, sometimes I like them, sometimes I despise them. Your right that, there not very good for your eyes. I spear mine are getting worse and worse day by day.

I'm not sure if I could be a pure vegitarian.

Anyway, I like Corn, peas, beans, carrots (baby carrots raw are also good), spinach, beans ...

If I'm in the mood like drinking some water afterward, I'll add some salt to it.

Vegetables are healthy you know, I should really try eating more vegetables, but anyway man... Tomatoes is one of my favourite man, yummy, you know on a hot summer day when it's really hot and you need something to cool off, well then don't go for a coke, go for a Tomato, oh yeah it's great on that hot summer day. And of course, water :)