What pisses you off?

Dazza

How about you get where you're going & some dildo doesn't know how to park? That's a good piss-off, people parked half

out of their stall. got a lot of snow lately & I went to Best Buy. Some jackass parked a '90 Camaro across 2 spaces, 1 of

them a handicap. My dad (poor health) shops there, if he wanted to go there that day, he'd have to walk across an icy lot

because some college jackass thought his Camaro was special. I'm sure the tire store thought it was. :whistle:

Censorship kinda pisses me off mainly because I don't really get it. For example, blurring out the middle finger. Unless you've been living under a rock for all of your life, you KNOW what's going on and what the gesture means, so what's the point? Or whenever curse words are bleeped. Again, unless you're ignorant or just stupid, you KNOW what's being said.

Edited by TEC 9

Censorship kinda pisses me off mainly because I don't really get it. For example, blurring out the middle finger. Unless you've been living under a rock for all of your life, you KNOW what's going on and what the gesture means, so what's the point? Or whenever curse words are bleeped. Again, unless you're ignorant or just stupid, you KNOW what's being said.

That's so true...

People who do this...

lol, i'ma gonna make ma own sig!

lol, i'm gonna make ma own site

lol, i'm gonna make ma own forumz

lol, i'm gonna make ma own mod

lol, i'm gonna make ma own skin

lol, i'm gonna make ma own GAME!

lol, i'm gonna make ma own EARTH! So i can rule and be t2h gawd!

People who want a slice of everything. Especially when they suck to begin with. Why impose your obvious suckiness upon everyone else?