Llama vs. Goat

MrLlamaLlama

Llama or Goat  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer MrLlamaLlama or InevitableGoat ?

• MrLlamaLlama
    • InevitableGoat

Hey all, 'sup?

I recently had an impulse name change, and i dunno what you guys think of it?

Should i change my name back to MrLlamaLlama or keep the new, InvetitableGoat.

I've had a few comments here and there about people still referring to me as Llama, etc.

But i wanted to know what everyone else thought.

Dependant on the putcome, i will either leave my name as it is, or change it the next time the system will let me? (or plea a s.mod or admin to do it early ^_^ )

So, GO! GO! GO!

Oh, and a reason would be nice each time, not just the name. :P

I;m personally voting to have it as

MrLlamaLlama

<--- Don't look if you don't wish to be influenced!

jace its spelled Llamma. two L's :P

Llama's spelled with one M. ;)

I thought initially this topic was going to be about which animal would win in a fight but even though a goat definitely would win, MrLlamaLlama wins since we're talking about names.

Edited by Rashon125

lol i'm not that weird.

Well anyway, it's officially official, in the morning i am PM'ing chris to see if he'll give me my old name back. Thanks everyone! ^_^

Um, you're allowed two display name changes a month or something like that. If you changed it to InevitableGoat, that should only be one change. Simply change it back.

lol i'm not that weird.

Well anyway, it's officially official, in the morning i am PM'ing chris to see if he'll give me my old name back. Thanks everyone! ^_^

Um, you're allowed two display name changes a month or something like that. If you changed it to InevitableGoat, that should only be one change. Simply change it back.

Really, i'll try and change it now! Thanks for telling me!

edit: wont let me :( cba to get it changed, i'll wait, i guess... then i'll be back! complete with a whole new look... :)

Edited by InevitableGoat