Smell

Chrisman

A week ago my farts smelled so bad, that I had to stay at least 10 meters away from people, or they would start complaining. The farts kept coming and wouldn't stop. Ever. I was really embarrased and started looking on the internet for solutions. Untill today, where I had a strong urge to take a shit, and went to the toilet. It was a normal toilet visit, hopefully with the same amount of shit as always. But that wasn't true. It started out with the normal shit, but then began losing it's form, and just fell out of my ass like a waterfall of shit. I sat there, for at least 15 minutes, until it finally stopped. I came out with a satisfied smile, and a very sore, almost skinless, ass. Right now my farts don't smell at all, and no one complains about any smell anymore. So it's a win win situation(except for my ass). The farts are now loud, and with longer intervals.

Day 2:

It was night, I was in my bed, and felt a fart coming. I hadn't smelled my farts for a long time, so I took my hand down to my still sore ass, and farted. I closed my hand firmly, and took it up to my nose. I opened my hand again and the smell spread out in my nostrils. It smelled like a normal fart, and I fell asleep satisfied. I wake up early, and meet early in school. Last 45 minutes of class I made a huge fart, but surprisingly, it didn't smell like anything.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so it's the US Midwest in the mid '80s. I was getting a lot of my life experience & at the time I was cutting firewood

for $20 a day + meals. Vietnamese refugees were pouring into the area & decent jobs were scarce (I've grown up a little

since then). One day after me & my partner spent the day freezing off our butts & breaking our backs, we hit a cheap "all

you can eat" place. We sit down to relax & eat our meal when 8 of these guys come in in new clothes & being loud & a bit

obnoxious. Finally, my partner has had enough & decides to leave before he gets loud & obnoxious (he is a Vietnam vet &

an ex Detroit biker, Hell's Angels had nothing on him). He says "I'll be in the f***ing truck!" & walks out.

That's when it hit me. "Gimme a minute" I tell him as he walks away. What happened next was precision timing. At the

right moment I got up & walked 10 steps toward the door (& the table these guys were sitting at). Just as I stepped by them

I dropped a SBD (silent but deadly). I actually felt it roll down my leg, was pleasently surprised when I confirmed nothing

solid came out. My partner was waiting for me by the door (he realized I was up to something) when it happened.

(Bear in mind I don't speak Vietnamese, but this a short version of what I heard)

"Hi-ya, hu-toO."

"Hun-tau toy-ya"

"TI-YA TU-TA!!"

"DOY-YA-DUNG-DUNG-DUNG!!!

It almost broke out into a fistfight, they were arguing over who farted.

I got to the door & these guys were screaming at each other over it & my partner asked "What the hell did you DO!?"

"Remember that thing I did earlier in the truck that you said you'd kill me if I ever did it again?" (at 70 MPH going down

the road.)

"YESS!!!

Day 2:

It was night, I was in my bed, and felt a fart coming. I hadn't smelled my farts for a long time, so I took my hand down to my still sore ass, and farted. I closed my hand firmly, and took it up to my nose. I opened my hand again and the smell spread out in my nostrils. It smelled like a normal fart, and I fell asleep satisfied. I wake up early, and meet early in school which is where I am now. Will update with more farts and smells.