What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Harwood Butcher

Strenghs: Smoking, Drinking(I'm Australian, what do you expect.)Partying, Rapping and Music producing.

Weakness: is the fact that i never do anything except smoke, drink, party, eat and sleep

Oi! Don't bring Aussie's down, not everyone is a screw up.

Strengths:

Writing, History and making friends.

Weaknesses:

Money, spelling.

Strenghs: Smoking, Drinking( I'm Australian, what do you expect.)Partying, Rapping and Music producing.

Weakness: is the fact that i never do anything except smoke, drink, party, eat and sleep

well, basically everyone can do smoking, drinking and partying :rolleyes:

How am i bringing Aussies down??....becuase alot of us smoke and drink.

true, but you smoke, drink and partying, and you bring your own country name with it, sounds like you are trying to say that every Aussies are screw ups, no offense -_-

Strengths: creativity, mainly about making movie stories(had a job about filming actually) and a master of bad habbit(example: making an O with ciggarete smoke, and can consume alcohol like drinking mineral water :P )

Weakness: lazyness, and a bit of anger management

Strengths: i have the muscle power, creativity, good with computers, i am humourus, i am fairly succesfull with the ladies, i am like a marksman at target shooting, i stand up for the little people

Weaknesses: i badly underacheived at school, i do stupid things without thinking them through which often gets me in big trouble, i drink too much booze, dont have much money <but none of that really bothers me :D

Strengths: I can get out of trouble a lot, turn things round and fast talk people. I am very much into a routine I try very hard not to break my routine since when I say I am going to do something I do it. I am also very good with money management, I have lots at the moment and I can control spending.

Weaknesses: I tend to never let go of an argument, like always have the last word. I also as well take things the wrong way sometimes and take them too personally. I also am bad at FPS games and probably breaking my headphnoes.

Strengths - I can keep my temper under control a lot of the time, I am very wise with money and I'll never overspend. I like to think I can stop arguments happening, by having a quiet word with the people involved. I can work for a very long time, whether it's physical or non-physical, I'm a good listener, I always turn up on time to whatever event I have to be at, and I rarely get confused with maps.

Weaknesses - I'm not exactly a confident person, I don't like speaking when in a group, I prefer speaking one-on-one, I have a fear of heights, I sometimes sweat a lot and I swear a large amount of the time.

• 4 weeks later...