Happy New Year!

DeAtH

Just got up 30 minutes ago. So I'm in 2008 for 13:21 minutes now *cheers*.

I just can't believe it's January already - never mind 2008.

I've been ringing it in with Jools Holland as usual - best way there is for anyone with taste.

Anyone got any big plans for 2008? Or any predictions?

I've got such digital calender next to my bed. So just before I turned of the lights to go sleep I noticed that it was the first of Jan. Confused for a second :P Had Totally forgotten about all of that. Had some vague idea that it was Dec 31st 2008.

So at 2 O'clock you couldn't even look down our street (and it's a short one. Maybe 30, 40 meters. 115 feet). Couldn't really see the fireworks. Just hear them and now and then the sky would light up in some color but you couldn't see the source of it.

Plans for 2008:

Get a bit more social

Pay some more attention to school

Get a second job to get more money

Get Zack and Wiki, Super Smash Bros Brawl and a few other games

Get a new PC (finally)

And choose a 'profile'. That's something of school. It determines what subjects you're going to study.

This year's going to be important to me mostly. As this is going to be my last year of school, I have to work hard on my Exams which are going to be starting in May all the way until the end of June, then after that, I've officially finished school for good. Then I'm off to College and I'm going to be doing a Computing Course (I think a BTEC first or National Diploma for at least 3-4 years). So it's going to be a rough year, but it will be a good ending since I'm leaving school, and a new beginning since I'm heading off to College. My birthday is also near towards the end of my school year so I'll be 16 years old (I can't believe I'm the second youngest student on my whole year D:).

I'm also hoping to get a new computer after my exams, then I can finally upload the stuff I need on my computer. So it's going to be a pretty rough, but interesting year for me.