Real cars in IV?

Davve

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea Rockstar will never pay to have cars in their games, i think its great though how they are pushing the limits. car manufacturers everywhere are probably going to be pissed lol. i like the fact that they are actually having logos in this game. the most i really saw in the other gtas were that diamond that looks almost like the chevy symbol. i hope they will also have car manufacturers in the game too, not just car names, but that could very well happen because of the "shitzu" bike.

Edited by gtaraider

Yeah it is, it was in the first trailer If my memory is right.

But imagine driving a Nissan Skyline R34 or a Ford F-250 down the streets of Liberty City!

And maybe if there was a skyline type car to make it more relistic rockstar could put the stering wheel on

the right hand side like my cusin's.

By the way have you seen the new style for the stallion it looks like a 1970 Plymouth cuda

Indeed. I hope Rockstar redesign the front end of the Elegy if they bring it back in IV, the front end looked like crap!

I also hope the Manana will make a return. I love that little car :wub: I have about 50 of them scattered around in my garages in San Andreas so I'm always behind the wheel of one :P