Official GTA IV website now live!

Chris

Even if it's not of any significance it's interesting nonetheless, It'd be cool to see some VC characters cameoing in the game. Personally, I feel that GTA V should be set in a completely new city. As much as I love the ones already used in the current games, something brand new would be awesome.

GTA V? You have some insider at Rockstar or something?

i have to say R* have done a superb job with this website. all the wee touches that make it so funny and clever. all the new videos are aewsome especially the one where roman is off his face!!! Also the "banging trash can lids for an hour" is so funny!! i seriously cannot wait for this game im almost wetting my pants!!!

wen i click on the link to go to the website, it just has the trailes and the old photoes, doesnt have the map and the new stuff!!

Did you visit the site in the last few days? If so you've probably still got files from the old site in your cache. Try clearing it or using another browser.

no i havent, but wen i first went to the website, it worked, then i went to go bak and i had 2 tell my birth and stuff, and then the third trailer came up.

Well it seems like Rockstar Games is already hinting at a returning, most likely re-modeled, Vice City. Higherbeing25 is not only from Vice City, but he mentions the 80s, but I'm not totally sure if that has any real significants.

lovemeetnethigherbeing2uo1.png

I haven't looked through everything yet, but I thought I should post that.

Don't forget the visit Vice City $300 sign in the GTA IV first trailer.

Uhh...I didn't forget... :wacko:

I'm gonna have to see if my theory is still there when I get my hands on GTAIV. Then we'll see if we're going to be revisiting Vice City.