How "f*cked up" are you?

JustADummy

I get paranoid over the slightest thing, then I start shaking, walk around randomly and don't talk to anyone.

I laugh when people describe arbortion and anything to do with death. :P

If I see a car crash, I kinda laugh.

I get really pissed off with things aren't arranged properly, like, tilted and stuff.

I laugh when I get hurt.

I chuck chairs at people when they piss me off.

I headbutt walls when I'm pissed off, nearly knocking myself out.

I could go on for ever...But nah...This list is too big.

I talk to my friends about the weirdest shit and ask them weird questions like when the last time they beat off and what they beat off too. I also ask my friend's girlfriend how often she plays with her self and tons of other shit.

Most of my friends are used to me asking them questions like that now, but they all thought my questions were fucked up at first.

I can't think of anything else right now.

I sit so long my tailbone hurts,I am always flinching at the slightest movement,I to feel pain once a day,I am always tired yet never sleep,I rarely talk in public,I have low self esteem and confidence and i rattle off different things in my head and run by impossible scenarios like JD off of scrubs

How old are your kids Mr. child molester? :mellow:

I'll presume the last part is JK.

A couple out of high school, another about to start.

Of course...unless you are...

When did the two graduate?

I talk to my friends about the weirdest shit and ask them weird questions like when the last time they beat off and what they beat off too. I also ask my friend's girlfriend how often she plays with her self and tons of other shit.

...You have much to teach us.

I suppose that I stutter when I'm nervous.

Such as...?

I sometimes shout out random words by accident.

Turrets?