WANTED Posters

Well I don't know about any of you people, but I downloaded the posters available on the official Grand Theft Auto IV site and I printed them out...well the one that I needed. Anyways, if you want your own wanted posters then I suggest you get the PDF files from the site because they print out nicely.

If the amount of ink needed to print these doesn't bother you, print some extras out and post them around your town to support GTAIV. Post pictures of where you posted them too if you feel like it. I'm still thinking about whether or not I'm going to do it.

Anyways, discuss the posters here if you'd like.

EDIT: If you're having trouble getting the posters from the official Grand Theft Auto IV site then copy and paste the pictures below into a folder on you computer. ENJOY!!!

lcpd7106835jz6.jpg

lcpd7007548jp8.jpg

lcpd7001207bv9.jpg

lcpd3209455hh6.jpg

ALSO, here's an unofficial/official poster that Rockstar didn't put on their site.

nikoposter2zt7.jpg

Edited by Original GTA Master

Just put them up in the town centre, if it's anything like mine there are flyers everywhere promoting various gigs or advertising random shit. Wanted posters on the other hand would look cool and perhaps actually attract attention. This is a cool idea though, definitely post pictures of posters you've put up yourself.

I don't know why but I'm not being able to download the WANTED posters.

Well then copy and paste these suckers into a folder and place them in a word document or something...it's a little tougher to do because you have to center it and stretch it a little in there...at least I had to...

lcpd7106835jz6.jpg

lcpd7007548jp8.jpg

lcpd7001207bv9.jpg

lcpd3209455hh6.jpg

ALSO, here's an unofficial/official poster that Rockstar didn't put on their site.

nikoposter2zt7.jpg

Happy posting.

Everyone should litter the streets with these. Sort of like how Tommy had those fliers of Candy Suxxx's video scattered everywhere. :lolbounce:

Wouldn't it be a LOT cheaper to just go to a copier place and get them done? There's a black and white printer place a few miles from here, 10 cents a copy. 5 dollars owns a 20 dollar ink cartridge.

Convienient, no doubt. Hell though lol, I know exactly where to get what I want and am to lazy to find a copier place. I'm willing to spend a few extra dollars..

I don't know why I'm not hyped for this game. I guess it's just Driver 4 but with a Russian dude. I'm trying to get into it and I'm sure I'll be buying a PS3 by the end of next week so I guess I'll check it out. I need to see some gameplay though I'm more hyped about MLB 08: The Show at this point.