How did you get here?

Chris

I found it on the back of the Vice City manual. Then I came and checked it out, liked it, registered, and now here I am.

AHEM, that was GTAWH. You must've saw this site on GTAWH.

How did I get here? Well, actually, I have a link on my wallpaper. One of those HTML desktops. B)

But seriously, I first came here for cheats and mods. I saw Pyro coming here. Then I registered at the forums((it was a bitch, too, wouldn't let me register)).

I found about this place when Switch Designs left gtagaming and came here, I am a fellow poster there and I liked Switch and all his mods, so I decided to check this place, took me sometime to become active, but once I did I stayed here and now is one of my fav sites.

I found it on the back of the Vice City manual. Then I came and checked it out, liked it, registered, and now here I am.

AHEM, that was GTAWH. You must've saw this site on GTAWH.

Oh yeah! I forgot. I found this at GTAWH. In the home page.

I could've sworn I saw this on the VC manual though.

*Checks VC manual*

Ok never mind.

So most of you came from GTAWH, am I the only active member here that comes from GTAGaming?, as I said I came here for Switch Designs mods (when he left edge because of some problems he had there), same reason I joined edge more than a year ago, I came for the mods and stayed for the whole site

To everyone who loves this place:

"You sold your soul to me."

Am I the only active member that started out here? Maybe that's why I can't let this place go. It's my first forum. There was CoasterBuzz, but the way that forum worked was weird, each topic was an uploaded ride, and we would comment and rate them. Not really the same thing.

I miss CoasterBuzz and my RCT2 days. :'(