Introduce Yourself..

Chris

hey all new to the forums, iv been on this site quite a while though always check for latest news on gta IV, im a pretty die hard GTA fan love the whole series, infact iv just gone and bought myself a ps2 and the complete Gta set just so i can play all of them.. bit weird considering i already have III, VC, and SA on both xbox and PC lol but there you go thats me for you. Preorderd GTA IV already special edition. Time to take a look around the forums now i guess :D

Hi I'm new here. kind of

oh and i wanted to know if there are any fellow motocross enthusiast around the gta forums. cause i made a motocross site (very basic i think) and i would really appreciate it if you guys would check it out and give me some feed back. (if posible)

ill take any comments (even negative ones) It would me the world to me! Thanks ahead of time!

the site address is http://motoph.110mb.com

cheers,

Barry (X-treme) is it :coolthumbup: or not

Edited by X-treme

Hi, :rolleyes: I am Sid. Well my real name is Shreyas Ayade but u can call me Sid.

I am a new member and wanna make friends.

Please help me out. Also tell me hoe to create own textures for gta san andreas.

Thanks

:coolthumbup:

Hi, I am Sid. Well my real name is Shreyas Ayade but u can call me Sid.

I am a new member and wanna make friends.

Please help me out. Also tell me hoe to create own textures for gta san andreas.

Thanks

hi there i just joined this forum

the reason was that i have cleared 50% of gta vc and have killed sonney and lance but now i am not sure what i have to do next? have received few calls bout mercedes and tried to find her too but all in vain. if any one can tell me wt should i do? i'll be very thankful for that , it is the first time i am using gta .

sounds like youve completed the main story line for VC then :) if your aiming for 100% then youve got all the side missions to do, police car, ambulance, fire truck, pizza boy, unique jumps, hidden packages etc. lol im sure theres a checklist on the homepage of this site have a look on that to see what you need to do :)

sounds like youve completed the main story line for VC then :) if your aiming for 100% then youve got all the side missions to do, police car, ambulance, fire truck, pizza boy, unique jumps, hidden packages etc. lol im sure theres a checklist on the homepage of this site have a look on that to see what you need to do :)

thanx buddy for helping me out. i was really worried bout tht . i have got tht checklist now. thanx again.