Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Hello Boys,

I am Wolverine, my real name is Stefan.

I have played Grand Theft Auto for years, GTA London was my first Grand Theft Auto on the pc

I have played: - GTA: GTA 3

GTA Liberty City Stories

GTA: Vice City

GTA: Vice City Stories

GTA San Andreas [now playing]

I've have registrerd my on this forum because i have played GTA SA 100% and it just boring know. I want to mod GTA sow...

You see my on the forum.

PS: My English is not so good :P

Hey guys.

I'm aznn, and I found this forum to be really good and up to date with GTA4! So I decided to join :D Nice forum guys.

I have all GTA's on Xbox, but I don't have PS2 or PSP so I can't play VCS & LCS. My favourite of the series is San Andreas! I still can't get enough of that game! I love it!

Btw, if anyone is from H3B please msg me :)

Sup, i just joined up, how is it going. B)

i usually find sites like this when i go off random searching something. also i happen to like GTA since i got most of the GTA games, i cant w8 till the

GTA IV comes out :coolthumbup:

Welcome to TGTAP TDSM! Remember to also read the Forum Rules. Most importantly, have a nice stay, and be active. B)

Hi people, I just joined, obviously.

I created this account mainly out of boredom, and of course I'm a fan of the GTA series.

Recently I decided that I would complete GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas 100%, because I have never really completed any game 100%. So far I've only got about 70% of GTA3 complete.

Well, that's about it. I hope I enjoy my stay here.

Hi people, I just joined, obviously.

I created this account mainly out of boredom, and of course I'm a fan of the GTA series.

Recently I decided that I would complete GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas 100%, because I have never really completed any game 100%. So far I've only got about 70% of GTA3 complete.

Well, that's about it. I hope I enjoy my stay here.

Welcome and you will enjoy being here.