Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Hey there =D I´m new... I will talk a little about me now..

I know some shits about photoshop, can make sig´s and avatars and some LP´s

I love GTA

I like Slipknot,Korn,Limp Bizkit,Linkin Park,Stone Sour, and a lot of others

Yes, I have msn: [email protected]

I´m from Brazil, speak english, poor, but I understand and can speak good enough to have a pretty good conversantion with you all

I´m interested in new friendships, and a lot of modifications to my Grand Theft Auto =D

add me in msn when you want...

later.

Edited by RavenKeat

Hello and Welcome to TGTAP!

If your wishing to upload modifications, please click here and follow the instruction on the page. If you're having problems with the forum alone, Read the "Help File" which is located near the banner of the forum.

Other than that, if you're still have any problems, be sure to make a topic up in The Website Suggestion and Problem forum! Anyways, hope to see you guys around! :)

Ola eu sou potugues, portanto podemos falar em portugues lol...

Agora para sotaque brazileiro. Oi cara sou portugues, portanto podemos falr portugues n'e? lol

Now welcome and enjoy your stay, also read the rules!

Mardy, I prefer "our" portuguese, not the Brazillian one :P

So you expect him to talk "your" portuguese, when he was saying that to a Brazillian?

Anyway, welcome to all you new guys, if you want to stay here, just think before you post, if someone's pissed you off, leave it and a moderator will deal with them, but if you say something back, you'll just get yourself a bad reputation.

Ola eu sou potugues, portanto podemos falar em portugues lol...

Agora para sotaque brazileiro. Oi cara sou portugues, portanto podemos falr portugues n'e? lol

Now welcome and enjoy your stay, also read the rules!

Mardy, I prefer "our" portuguese, not the Brazillian one :P

So you expect him to talk "your" portuguese, when he was saying that to a Brazillian?

Anyway, welcome to all you new guys, if you want to stay here, just think before you post, if someone's pissed you off, leave it and a moderator will deal with them, but if you say something back, you'll just get yourself a bad reputation.

Yeah, go with Connor's advice, it will help you for sure, believe me.