Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Hello, I'll introduce myself properly. I'm Jack, and I come from Wales, UK. I'm doing my A-levels at the moment and I'll probably go on to university. I like gaming, listening to music (rock / metal), comedy (stand-up, movies or whatever) and talking or getting drunk with my friends!

I've been a GTA fan since I was younger and bought the original one for the PS1, I must have spent hours driving around, killing people, and running around farting and burping lol! The only games console I use at the moment is the Xbox 360, but I might get a PS3 one day if it begins to completely out-perform the 360. My gamertag is "jackthewelshman" if you want to add me. I cant wait for GTA IV to be released, it should be amazing!

hi all! gta roks man! i dont feel bored playing it for hours! as i am new to here, pls giv me more guidance!!
Hello, I'll introduce myself properly. I'm Jack, and I come from Wales, UK. I'm doing my A-levels at the moment and I'll probably go on to university. I like gaming, listening to music (rock / metal), comedy (stand-up, movies or whatever) and talking or getting drunk with my friends!

I've been a GTA fan since I was younger and bought the original one for the PS1, I must have spent hours driving around, killing people, and running around farting and burping lol! The only games console I use at the moment is the Xbox 360, but I might get a PS3 one day if it begins to completely out-perform the 360. My gamertag is "jackthewelshman" if you want to add me. I cant wait for GTA IV to be released, it should be amazing!

Welcome to the forums guys! I hope you have a good time and please take a moment to read the forum rules! Please enjoy yourself and try to stay active! :hi:

Also as of recently some members who have now been banned have been flaming members left, right and center, so please don't do what these members have done and just enjoy yourself! :hi: