Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Welcome Jamie, enjoy the forums ;)

And I'm back after 2 months of hating my boring life. Well nah. Just didn't have any interest for GTA anymore, but the third trailer forced me to come back. IGN doesn't cover GTA that much, so I came back to the good ol' GTA place.

And I've just been busy with other things.. Past 2 months have been awesome.

I'm new, thought I'd come on her bored due to there never been anything to around this time of the year, and not working tonight. Anyway I came to get news about the new game, and other such things. I was playing on GTA3 earlier at my mates, and it rekindle my zeal having not played any GTA game for over a year. I am going to buy one for the 360 though, not sure which games have been released if any in fact for the 360, but I'm sure the odd one will work from the original Xbox.

The only question I have about this place, having been browsing for a an hour or so is what our gangs and stuff, and what sort of stuff would I be able to acquire from here, minus the discussion. Material goods, in terms of stuff for the game, if you like.

i went over them lol umm how do i put a pic up like u hav im really new so sorry for sounding dumb ppl

I'm assuming you mean our signatures. You just enter in the URL for the pic in My Controls/Edit Signature/Insert Image. Hope I helped and welcome to the forums!

Oh, yeah. I'm TEC 9. I'm, like, the biggest noob to ever join these forums.

Edited by TEC 9

i went over them lol umm how do i put a pic up like u hav im really new so sorry for sounding dumb ppl

I'm assuming you mean our signatures. You just enter in the URL for the pic in My Controls/Edit Signature/Insert Image. Hope I helped and welcome to the forums!

Oh, yeah. I'm TEC 9. I'm, like, the biggest noob to ever join these forums.

it still didnt help lol ive got pics on my cumputer put it wont work ?

Everyone was new at this once.

Go to Imagelodge or Photobucket (quick search of IMAGE HOSTING should find them) & start an account so you can upload

pics. There you'll get an album you can pull pics from. I'm currently on Photobucket & there all I have to do is find the pic

I want to post & pic the bottom option (IMG code). This copies the image & you just paste it into your post for results like -

whatagangster.jpg

Click on MY CONTROLS at the top of the page & look for EDIT AVATAR & EDIT SIGNATURE under PERSONAL PROFILE.

There you can upload your avi & sig

Your Avatar pic (top left of your posts, mine is Ed from "Fosters") should be 100 by 100 pixels. Your sig (bottom) should be

limited to 200 by 800 (I think, double check the rules). Staff does watch for oversized images, just so you know.

Welcome & enjoy.