Sign in to follow this  
Joey Valentino

My Age

Ok, I've been telling peope I was 19 because my mom says I was to young. Funny though because I can do alot of other stuff like boy girl sleepovers, cuss, listen to whatever music, dress however I want. But I am older (than I use to) and DON'T want to lie. I am seriously 12. So, just wanted to let you know. I have two brothers and one sister. (Probably one of them that created the multiple usernames, on the same computer, I'm not the only one that uses it.)

I'm the oldest in my crew. I'm 17 ^_^ Yep yep. Don't ever be ashamed about your age. When you start facing the reality of growing up, you'll wish you were 5 years old again.

Doesnt matter how old are you, dont be ashamed of that, I have no problem saying that I am 20 years old, the oldest active member here

Ok, and I guess I'll post a pic of mah bad self lol

EDIT: And to think a 12 year old (me) can still pwn people. *cough*frank*cough*

post-4-1111861847.jpg

Edited by Joey Valentino

The thing I find most puzzling is that the majority of the users on this forum, aren't even old enough to buy the game (on their own).

I know, happens in most of the GTA sites, you a few members are legally allowed to buy GTA games by themselves

I have to confess, I'm not really 43.

Then again, I never said I was. I'm not looking forward to that age, either. I don't think anyone is looking forward to seeing Spaz the Great, or themselves, in their 40's.

I have to confess, I'm not really 43.

Then again, I never said I was. I'm not looking forward to that age, either. I don't think anyone is looking forward to seeing Spaz the Great, or themselves, in their 40's.

lol, you so crack me up.

Ontopic. Everyone lies, it's no big deal. I'm sure theres many of members here that are lying about there age.

You think retailers actualy care how old gamers are where I live? Besides Wal-Mart, any kid with $50 could come in and get handed any game. Well, Wal-Mart had to be stupid to the MAX and make it so M-Rated games are sold to only those 21 and over. WTF?

I'm 16 and I don't really care about holw people are, its how mature you act that matters.

Also, in my experience I've found that game shops/pubs don't really care how old you are, as long as you've got money they'll serve you.

To gain more respect, it sounds impressive if you say 'i'm 18 and I drive a porche' then people will either think, it's bullshit or really cool.

Its really easy to know when someone lies about his age, or act like they are more than what they really are.

Are you dumb? Fraud is when you steal something from someone without their full consent (sp) ( I think thats the word)

Anyway, I'm 13.. I've been mistaken for older before. :mellow: