Whats your Relationship Status?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Status

• Single
    • Seeing Someone
    • Maried
    • Complicated Relationship
    • Not interested in love at all.

Have you even tried asking someone out on a date or something? I have and once I did even get accepted (I don't ask an awful lot of people, I'm not that type of person who goes out with girls when I have the chance) but once you get dumped the likely thing the bitch would do is insult you, turn people against you. I did the second one to my last two, I felt escatitc when it actually worked, I know it was mean but the bitch deserved it.

No because I can't take rejection of any sorts without flipping out. Online rejection is lulzy though but that's it.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Single.

Well, I know quite a bit, not too much, but I have some sort of basic knowledge on relationships. I've been single throughout most of my life, at some point, I'd thought I'd have the chance, but yeah, didn't happen. I realised then I shouldn't care just yet about relationships, as I got other things to get done first before I actually start focusing on a relationship. So yeah, at the moment, I have no intentions on love or relationships, but sometimes I do get turned on when I see a really, hot, sexy, beautifully looking girl, but really, it either ends up in no relationship, just friendship.

But yeah, I assume alot of couples started off as friends, then slowly began to closer to each other.

Nah I don't think you get it - for example, this is just an example, if I asked a girl out in my school which would NEVER happen as I'd either be classified as a pedophile or a faggot and got rejected I probably wouldn't leave my house at all, not even to go to school. Right now I don't leave the house unless I really have to or feel safe with a hoodie on (seriously, I pull my hood up wherever I go now and I feel better).

There was one girl that was obsessed with me back in '07 but God she was the most disgusting thing on the planet. Shows how attractive I am.

I think that actually had a lot to do with me leaving. She always was near me and shit and I couldn't not be nice because I didn't want to be rejected by her, but I also didn't want the school to think we were going out. The first day of school she came to my fucking house. Jesus Christ.

Nah I don't think you get it - for example, this is just an example, if I asked a girl out in my school which would NEVER happen as I'd either be classified as a pedophile or a faggot and got rejected I probably wouldn't leave my house at all, not even to go to school. Right now I don't leave the house unless I really have to or feel safe with a hoodie on (seriously, I pull my hood up wherever I go now and I feel better).

There was one girl that was obsessed with me back in '07 but God she was the most disgusting thing on the planet. Shows how attractive I am.

I think that actually had a lot to do with me leaving. She always was near me and shit and I couldn't not be nice because I didn't want to be rejected by her, but I also didn't want the school to think we were going out. The first day of school she came to my fucking house. Jesus Christ.

Ah yes, I see what you mean.

I get called names all the time. I know for a fact that my last GF was being made fun of because she was just being with me. I really do hate that and my best friend turning into a total asshole because he was going with my last GFs best friend. He still is an asshole, but not much of one as he was before.

The next I go out with a girl - trust me it won't be for quite some time - I'm not going to hang around her quite as often as I did with Rebecca, I may occasionally go and hug and talk to the girl but I won't be hanging around her like a bad smell. If she hangs around me then I'm fine with it but that is really rare for a girl to hang around in a rather large group of boys, most of whom can be quite offensive. I will occasionally call her on the weekend to ask her if she would want to go to the cinema or go into town and usually this can be quite distressing for me because I can get quite shy even when around people I know well. She may occasionally call me or ask me to go someplace, I would ofcourse say yes depending on the place she would like to go. If anyone wants to follow this with the next person they would go out with then fine, it's just what I'd do if I did go out with another girl. In summary this can be called "Taking it easy".

Edited by Thomas.

I usually either wait until someone asks me out or become friends with them, and work my way from there, etc.

I don't like rejection either, that's one of the reasons why I don't look at people or speak much when I first meet them, incase they don't like me, and then it goes worse, etc, etc.

Like, once I girl just came talking to me, and my head was faced 45* away and I was staring at a wall and speaking back normally, suppose that looked pretty creepy anyway, so I can't win, the furthest I've got with a proper focus is probably under someone's eye.

I doubt this really helps me get many girls, even though I've had an ok number, but really, if a girl thinks I'm a fucking weirdo for not being able to look at people, then they can fuck off, who'd want a girlfriend like that.

Edited by Twisted

That would still be ridiculously hard for me. If I was with one of my friends it would actually be easier.

I know, it's hard for me too but I never get girlfriends so I'm going to have to be using that advice of my own for a long time. I'm far out of the dating scene right now even though I recently had some rather interesting conversations with girls from my own school on msn.

Lol, the ex I was like "I dunno" all the time to:

Today, her best friend said that my ex said that she pissed me off etc. When she was the one who blocked me on msn and was all pissed off. :hurrhurr:

I went and sat next to them today, because they were staring and was like "HAI! :awesome:" and my ex stormed off. :hurrhurr:

So I went back to my friends and they were like lollllll, since my ex and her best mate just randomly hate us. :awecry::P

Lol, the ex I was like "I dunno" all the time to:

Today, her best friend said that my ex said that she pissed me off etc. When she was the one who blocked me on msn and was all pissed off. :hurrhurr:

I went and sat next to them today, because they were staring and was like "HAI! :awesome:" and my ex stormed off. :hurrhurr:

So I went back to my friends and they were like lollllll, since my ex and her best mate just randomly hate us. :awecry::P

lol "HAI!"

Whats everyone's average relationship time? Mine's about 2 weeks, not so good. Been about a year since I had a girlfriend too. Hoping to get one when I move back to the UK though.

very complicated atm, she dnt call me her b/f cuz shes embarrased that shes alot taller then me :lolbounce: , but she never complains when i call her my g/f, we doo some of 'it' sometimes, but tbh it makes me feel like shit, it complicated in the sense that we have sexual contact but act very much like friends towards each other, and she dnt like calling me her b/f cuz im small, so i ent sure tbh

very complicated atm, she dnt call me her b/f cuz shes embarrased that shes alot taller then me :lolbounce: , but she never complains when i call her my g/f, we doo some of 'it' sometimes, but tbh it makes me feel like shit, it complicated in the sense that we have sexual contact but act very much like friends towards each other, and she dnt like calling me her b/f cuz im small, so i ent sure tbh

At first I was like "oh well maybe your 18 having sex etc", you were born on the exact same fucking day and year as me. Rofl.

PROTIP: If you want a relationship don't dedicate yourself to a forum :P.

If you want to work on a relationship and are active all day on a forum then yeah :P. I'm on my computer all day anyway.

It's possible to maintain a decent relationship, with, of course all the realitionshippy 'benefits' and dedicate yourself to stewing in front of a PC. I've worked it down to a fine art. You know that time when girls talk, and you don't really care about what they're saying, and you kinda go 'uhhhh-huh' to everything they say. Do that whilst posting, Downloading, or playing games. They tend to stare into the distance, and not look at you, so you can do pretty much what you like.

Two months was my average. Is it me or is it creepy for someone to say they love you after a month. When I was told that my reaction was "Don't be so stupid, your not in love so don't say it".

I am only 14 almost 15 but I think my brother's friend has the creepiest love life. He is dating a girl in Mississippi over the internet and cellphone. If it wasn't for the cellphone part I'd think it was some 35 year old man pretending to be a teenage girl. It is like they have a contest to see who can say "I love you." back and forth on the same call. Yuck!! :sick:

I know that clinical psychologists will tell you that the real term for love should you replace it is, "I have a physical and emotional need for you to be with me and you complete the emptiness in my life." But it is a lot easier to just say "I love you.". Don't be too quick to push them away just because they say "I love you." ask them if they really understand what they are saying? But yes I find a lot of overt mush is uncalled for in any relationship. Kind of like listening to Barney the Dinosaur sing "I Love You" 50 times in a row.

I Evol You!

ToonSkull