Whats your Relationship Status?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Status

• Single
    • Seeing Someone
    • Maried
    • Complicated Relationship
    • Not interested in love at all.

Two months was my average. Is it me or is it creepy for someone to say they love you after a month. When I was told that my reaction was "Don't be so stupid, your not in love so don't say it".

I am only 14 almost 15 but I think my brother's friend has the creepiest love life. He is dating a girl in Mississippi over the internet and cellphone. If it wasn't for the cellphone part I'd think it was some 35 year old man pretending to be a teenage girl. It is like they have a contest to see who can say "I love you." back and forth on the same call. Yuck!! :sick:

I know that clinical psychologists will tell you that the real term for love should you replace it is, "I have a physical and emotional need for you to be with me and you complete the emptiness in my life." But it is a lot easier to just say "I love you.". Don't be too quick to push them away just because they say "I love you." ask them if they really understand what they are saying? But yes I find a lot of overt mush is uncalled for in any relationship. Kind of like listening to Barney the Dinosaur sing "I Love You" 50 times in a row.

I Evol You!

ToonSkull

I dated a girl from Florida (I'm in NC) for around 5 months, plane tickets start getting expensive after awhile. Her parents payed for half so it was pretty cool, haha. It can work.. under the right conditions.

edit: Oh god. Post 6,666 xD

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two months was my average. Is it me or is it creepy for someone to say they love you after a month. When I was told that my reaction was "Don't be so stupid, your not in love so don't say it".

I am only 14 almost 15 but I think my brother's friend has the creepiest love life. He is dating a girl in Mississippi over the internet and cellphone. If it wasn't for the cellphone part I'd think it was some 35 year old man pretending to be a teenage girl. It is like they have a contest to see who can say "I love you." back and forth on the same call. Yuck!! :sick:

I know that clinical psychologists will tell you that the real term for love should you replace it is, "I have a physical and emotional need for you to be with me and you complete the emptiness in my life." But it is a lot easier to just say "I love you.". Don't be too quick to push them away just because they say "I love you." ask them if they really understand what they are saying? But yes I find a lot of overt mush is uncalled for in any relationship. Kind of like listening to Barney the Dinosaur sing "I Love You" 50 times in a row.

I Evol You!

ToonSkull

Kinda lol'd thinking Sherman would read this actually :P and look he did!

He didn't mean it, he wanted to get into my knickers. So the genius thought it would be best done by saying that ¬_¬ (also mentioning how he has a leather bed *sigh* loser)

Long distance relationships can work, my friend had a boyfriend in Florida and she is in London. They talk on the phone but they are strangley perfect for each other. But what is more important is that he makes her very happy. Its also not the case for her "hey why not go out and meet people". She has confidence issues and isn't allowed out much, so this is the best thing for her.

Now my ex-girlfriend is being a twat. She was moaning and whining all over the Christmas holidays, me and my little sister had enouugh of it so I decided to write a very mean letter to her two weeks ago. Aparently she started crying said her friends but I couldn't careless, she is a whore. One of her friends told my best mate that she started crying yesterday lunch about it, mine and his guess was that it was for attention, as that is what she usually does along with most of her friends.

Why do some people do that, maybe they were lonely in early childhood but I doubt that with my ex girlfriend because she's so spoilt.

Whats everyone's average relationship time? Mine's about 2 weeks, not so good. Been about a year since I had a girlfriend too. Hoping to get one when I move back to the UK though.

Before I met my wife the longest I had dated anyone was 3 months.

My wife and I just celebrated 8 years together, 2 1/2 married.

It's interesting reading a lot of these comments (well some, some of you can't spell/type for shit). I remember hearing or thinking similar things when I was your age (back when water was hard and dirt was soft).

They key thing to remember is that life doesn't end when high school ends. Whoever says those and the college years are the best years of your life is full of shit.

I'm only 24, and I know I haven't yet begun to live.

Some people think that because in school it's a requirement you all stay in the same place for a majority of your awake hours, meaning people have no choice but to confront people that they wouldn't normally approach, whether it be negative or positive. But right now, I don't know how my social life will be after High School.

Some people think that because in school it's a requirement you all stay in the same place for a majority of your awake hours, meaning people have no choice but to confront people that they wouldn't normally approach, whether it be negative or positive. But right now, I don't know how my social life will be after High School.

Hopefully for most of those in high school, we'll have a happy life with someone special that we've been waiting all our lives for. There are lots of things I would want to do after high school end, besides wanting to meet some of you guys... Everyone dreams of the perfect life but no matter what, nobody may ever achieve it.

At the christmas dance, a girl asked me to dance with her, I was so happy because it was the girl I quite liked. :)

What pisses me off is that marriage is basically a joke now. Couples go out for like a year or something and then get divorced in like 2 and never really like each other anymore. A while back it was the opposite... wish it was still like that.

Yeah I think the same thing, I think it's because they think about it too fast.

What pisses me off is that marriage is basically a joke now. Couples go out for like a year or something and then get divorced in like 2 and never really like each other anymore. A while back it was the opposite... wish it was still like that.

Yeah I think the same thing, I think it's because they think about it too fast.

Yeah that's probably why. I saw draftermatt went out with his wife for like 6 years... that's a long time dude and you're still happy congrats.

Yeah, I think most people marry for money nowadays and divorce just to get half of the money. If I were to have a wife that done that then I wouldn't be in the slightest bit pleased. I'd probably be better off being unmarried when older, then I might be happier. I don't know what marriages will turn into in the future, probably worst than right now.

Yeah, I think most people marry for money nowadays and divorce just to get half of the money. If I were to have a wife that done that then I wouldn't be in the slightest bit pleased. I'd probably be better off being unmarried when older, then I might be happier. I don't know what marriages will turn into in the future, probably worst than right now.

I doubt you'll be happier, if you can find the right person then your fine. Just think it out before you make a commitment. (remember that Thomas, you heard it from me ;))

I'm shy as hell around girls I just cant talk to them at all without out thinking she probably thinks im an idiot or some other shit like that. The girl whop sits next to me in my math class didn't even notice me until the middle of the third month

Get noticed.

Edited by Mpilk901

I doubt you'll be happier, if you can find the right person then your fine. Just think it out before you make a commitment. (remember that Thomas, you heard it from me ;) )

Well, yeah. I'm not likely to find someone whom I really like enough to marry quite as easily as some people would. But yeah ofcourse, I'll take your advice when older, I take most peoples advice anyway because I need it more than some people :P

That's another thing though. I've noticed that the TV people have viewed this as a way to make money. Several television shows have popped up recently that focus on marriages breaking up then capturing all the drama for us to see :\

I'd honestly rather not get married though. Like rem said, these days when people divorce then move on like the other person never existed or had a large impact on them. I'd rather find someone I can actually be with for years and be happier rather then have it turn out like a crappy divorce, even if it means not being as happy as I would like to be, at least I would have someone to keep my head up when things are down. Agreed?

I'd honestly rather not get married though. Like rem said, these days when people divorce then move on like the other person never existed or had a large impact on them. I'd rather find someone I can actually be with for years and be happier rather then have it turn out like a crappy divorce, even if it means not being as happy as I would like to be, at least I would have someone to keep my head up when things are down. Agreed?

Agreed. But getting "married" would be nice.

I have a girlfriend, she just doesn't know that.

ok, you might call me a dumb noob, but how does that actually work? lol

He's a stalker.

Bold: Damn it. Burned again.

Italic: I don't have a girlfriend, I jsut like a girl, who hasn't realized yet (and probably won't realize) I am, infact the anal rapist she passionately burns for, the man (boy) for her.

Agreed. But getting "married" would be nice.

Yeah, getting married was a great thing, now it's being shitted on by money, greed and sluts. (I'm looking at you Britney)

That's another thing though. I've noticed that the TV people have viewed this as a way to make money. Several television shows have popped up recently that focus on marriages breaking up then capturing all the drama for us to see :\

I agree with you about how it's sad that marriage can be rushed a lot these days, but how does that affect you. It's definitely not stopping you to find the right someone, so why do you not want to get married just because other idiots may get engaged as much they buy coffee.

I don't have a girlfriend, I jsut like a girl, who hasn't realized yet (and probably won't realize) I am, infact the anal rapist she passionately burns for, the man (boy) for her.

X2

Well, my sister is getting married next month. And she and her fiance have been seeing each other ever since I was a kid (15 in six days). And she is turning 27 this year. I think it's a good time for her to get married has as her fiance has agreed to give up his career to look after kids (Which he happily did) while she finishes her education (Masters degree) because she doesn't believe in child care.

Well, my sister is getting married next month. And she and her fiance have been seeing each other ever since I was a kid (15 in six days). And she is turning 27 this year. I think it's a good time for her to get married has as her fiance has agreed to give up his career to look after kids (Which he happily did) while she finishes her education (Masters degree) because she doesn't believe in child care.

Just one thing, yer still a kid. ;)

Edited by Nate10

Just one thing, yer still a kid. ;)

Nate, I'm older then you LOL :P