Grand Theft Auto: ChinaTown Wars Intro Movie!

Husky

Now when it comes out, someone needs to rip the script & make a conversion for GTA4 or SA.

Can tell already this won't work for me on a small format. I just couldn't get into the topdown GTAs

I can always hope for one last GTA on the PS2 (not holding my breath).

AHAHAHa, i told you.

Not a real way to be mature and actually earn credit throughout the community. I didn't really watch, want to play the game for myself (:

Now when it comes out, someone needs to rip the script & make a conversion for GTA4 or SA.

Can tell already this won't work for me on a small format. I just couldn't get into the topdown GTAs

I can always hope for one last GTA on the PS2 (not holding my breath).

AHAHAHa, i told you.

Not a real way to be mature and actually earn credit throughout the community. I didn't really watch, want to play the game for myself (:

yeah thats true. LOL

Go to 0:58. Haha you even you Chris and Llama Llama where wrong about it. And a two day old noob is wright. Owned.

No I wasn't. The map posted by that noob is clearly a cropped pigeon location map from GTA IV, it has all the green dots on it. That's allI was saying. The actual map itself is correct in the way that it shows the lack of Alderney, I didn't say it was wrong... we've known the map for months anyway. The noob who posted it was just incredibly late.

Remember I played this game in Rockstar's offices last month, I obviously knew what the map looked like already ;)

Once again you didn't read my post(s) correctly :/

Go to 0:58. Haha you even you Chris and Llama Llama where wrong about it. And a two day old noob is wright. Owned.

No I wasn't. The map posted by that noob is clearly a cropped pigeon location map from GTA IV, it has all the green dots on it. That's allI was saying. The actual map itself is correct in the way that it shows the lack of Alderney, I didn't say it was wrong... we've known the map for months anyway. The noob who posted it was just incredibly late.

Remember I played this game in Rockstar's offices last month, I obviously knew what the map looked like already ;)

Once again you didn't read my post(s) correctly :/

It's that sexy signature and avatar of yours. Damn. I hate you for playing it. I can just steal the game from the store... But I wont do that :)because I love you.

Edited by Husky

• 2 years later...