Aftermath

What are you currently playing?

my xbox has RROD MS originally sed it will take 5-6 to get it back but checked my repair status and now sez saturday so ill be playing GTA IV when i get it back, but for now, gta san andreas

^ bad company awesome game, i played it online for a bit at a friends

umm i got carbon working again on pc (i had to reformat early this year so i lost it, then my savegame didnt work), i havent really played that much. it lags bad on my laptop, i tried 800x600 max detail and it lagged really bad...640x480 max detail is abit better.

nfs prostreet on ps2...i had beaten the drag king, then i went to play and my file was corrupted so i started again. ive completed all events that are above and below battle machine on the map so far. still pretty cut the savefile was corrupted.

uhh i found need for speed hot pursuit 2 in a box in my wardrobe, so i installed that. still pretty fun escaping from cops n whatever. such a old game though, when i think about it...before underground 1 lol.

Edited by WRX22B1998

Metal Gear Solid 4. Still on act 1. I think I'm nearly on act 2, remember I only got this game 4 hours ago so gimme a break.

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

I'm back from college for a few weeks and I've decided to go old school. If I can ever find Resident Evil 2, I'm gonna try to beat that too.

I just started playing FF12 for the second time last night and i am going to complete it this time lol

I have to complete it before September becuase my brother will take his PS2 back with him grr