any smokers?

**pq**

Weed has more effect like overlord said. My friend smokes that, he said you get quiet hyper and start fights up.

I don't think you even know what he said. You don't USUALLY get hyper, and you don't just start fights because you're high. Either he has low self-control, or he's looking for an excuse.

yeah it's truw that when you smoke daily you become a heavy smoker. because my sister can't go an hour without smoking a black or some weed.

Only if you let yourself.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad smokes and ALOT of people smoke (both pot and cigarettes) at my school. Some of them are my friends and it doesn't bother me, just don't hang around them when they're doing it. So like TEC9, I usually just get a bit of second hand by walking around my school or when my dad smokes but he does it outside so usually I don't get it.

Practically everyone at my school (except most of the stoners) think I smoke pot. They get it wrong, I HANG OUT with people who smoke pot. I sit there next to them while they do it! Most I get is second-hand.
My dad smokes and ALOT of people smoke (both pot and cigarettes) at my school. Some of them are my friends and it doesn't bother me, just don't hang around them when they're doing it. So like TEC9, I usually just get a bit of second hand by walking around my school or when my dad smokes but he does it outside so usually I don't get it.

Luckily i hardly ever got second hand smoke, because my mom smoked outside instead of in. she didnt want the inside of the house to smell like shit. The only time i get second hand smoke is when im at a party and the old people there smoke their crappy pipes, or packs of cigarettes.

the people who are around me smoking, i just walk away as i'm fed up of it, even if they're my best friend, I'll walk away.

Edited by man united to the death

Yeah that's what I'm gonna do if any of my friends start doing it in front me. I don't get second hand that much but just every once in a while at school and at parties like you. Plus my best friend's grandma smokes inside of the house so when I go over (we stay at his granmdas for a while, he just mooches off to get food and stuff lol) I get a lot of it and he smells like smoke all the time.

Edited by ArturKim21

Ya. No thanks. Never plan on smoking. If you know it'll ruin your life why would you do it. Talk about stupidity.

edit:Ya, about a fourth of my school smokes pot. Sad really, just middle school, but it doesn't bother me. I got enough self esteem to not do it now.

Edited by Nate10

If you smoke ciggarettes (sp) to relax you.. then I think it's fine. Like a friend, he smokes to calm himself down. It isn't really a constant thing.. maybe 2 - 3 a day. But when it gets to chain smoking... no. That's pretty idiotic right there. What's worse is the smell. Pretty bad.

My uncle quit a few years ago, he claims that chicken tastes better now. People should use that as motivation. Your chicken will taste better.

Well smoking isnt the worst thing. Look at the three: Drinking, Drugs and Smoking. I know this out of experience (not my own) drinking and the drugs change your personality for the worse. Smoking doesnt atleast they quit drugs and drinking cold turkey and they will never touch any of it again.

I haven't smoke, not one stick. And I've promised myself at least to try NOT to smoke, NOT EVEN ONE STICK, NOT ONE not in this life. What I know is: "Each cigarette you smoke takes 5 minutes out of your life." For you people who want to say that I will fail on trying not to smoke, you're wrong. My friends smoke (some of the 'badass' ones), and they tried to talk me into it, even one of them tried to make me by some extacy. All they get was a big NO-NO.

Remember, "Each cigarette you smoke takes 5 minutes out of your life." If you love yourself, dont smoke.

Yeah that's pretty bad, you just have to mainly get through high school and university/college but there is still peer pressure and more stress after you have your "own" life. So you just have to remember what you are getting yourself into and don't hang around with wrong crowd (like real real druggies, if they're your friends and have control I guess it's ok but still not good, try to talk them out of it). I'm proud to say I too have never ever smoked and will try never not to.

Edited by ArturKim21