K9 Krew

Most Annoying Gang In San Andreas

Varrio Los Aztecas suck. They should help you because Cj and Caesar are friends (at least that was what I expected) but they shoot you when they have a chance and you cant take over their territories...:(

I think the most annoying gang is that one in san fiero that you cant take over but you know they're there.

What gang exactly?Rifas,Triads,Da Nang?I hate the Rifas:they have no guns and have boring cars and drink a lot. :)

i think the san fierro rifa and da nang boys are the most annoying gangs because they hardly ever fight me back they usually just run away.i also hated how you couldn't take over their territories.i hope they make a sa stories so you can take over their terrirories and take over mafia territories in las venturas,and they should add a redneck gang in the countryside

Triads and Da Nang Boys - you can't fire in their territory at anyone without getting attacked by a bunch of them, even if you didn't shoot at them exactly.

Also the VLA are annoying too because they attack you when your their friend and helped them take over their territories but there's always Grove Street homies spawning near El Corona so I use backup if they get annoying.

Personally, the GSF. Those guys fucking piss me off. For example, it takes forever for them to get in the car, at times they'll shoot at me, they always get my car blown up, and they shoot like crap. They really seem dumb, and worthless.

They make me hate everything green. I love green!

Ballas are pretty annoying too, since there's always a bunch of them.

Ballas,because they are in big numbers and they shoot at you for no reason.

I like the Varios 'cause they only harm you when you shoot at someone.

When I go out doing a drive-by with Denise,I always go to the Ballas :D.

Edited by ZsolX